chapter 14- chasing Luke

CHAPTER 14

Once we were there it was filled with the coolest cars ever Cole opened my door as i stepped out we walked to a group of boys which I'm guessing were his friends.

they started talking and laughing and i just awkwardly stood there.

"the race is about to start go over there" he said as he pointed at to a bunch of people standing and cheering "what no chairs?" i said in a low voice but i guess Cole heard me because he gave a little chuckle and smiled.

i started to walk over there soon Cole and some other guys got in their cars some girl started to count down

three,two,one,Go!

and they were off around the track i wasn't even paying attention to the race i was on my phone the whole damn time until i noticed they only needed in more lap to finish.

i saw Cole in the lead he did end up winning, he ran to me and picked me up "so how does it feel to win?" i asked "well i don't feel it anymore in fact i was born with it that i already got used to it" he said with a smirk i laughed,he talked to a few people then we started to walk to his car.

"so don't you think its weird that illegal car raising has a like its own track  made for it?" i said he looked at me confused.

"that wasn't illegal it was legal because we had permission and it was on a track besides i wouldn't bring you to a illegal one i don't want miss good girl to get into trouble" he said  with a laugh.

"oh but Dash told me he did illegal car raising" i said "well we do both" he said, i nodded when we got to his car the radio was playing 5 seconds of summer kiss me kiss me

"yes i love this song" i said as i started singing along to the lyrics i looked over to Cole and he was smiling and gave a little laugh out every single once in a while he would let out a laugh,

the song ended and played boom clap by charlixcx .

"you know you are a really bad singer" Cole said with a smile "yeah i know but i am a very good fan girl!" i screamed at him playfully he laughed again and so did i .

it was a but strange who i was getting along worth a boy who tortured me   "ok were here"Cole said i opened the door and was about to leave.

"wait!"Cole said i turned around in confusion "can i get a goodbye kiss?"he asked me .

"umm no but i can give you a kiss on your cheek" i said as i fixed the strap on my purse he thought for a while "ok" he said with nod and a smile as i leaned closer to his cheek he turned his head around quickly and kissed my lips .

i quickly pulled away "MAN WHY DOES EVERY ONE DO THAT TO ME I'M SO SICK OF IT!!" i shouted as i walked away with out even closing the car door i heard him laugh and called my name i turned around hoping he would apologize he didn't, instead he stuck out his lips and sended me kisses i turned around and stuck out my middle finger out to him while walking.

i opened the door to Scott's to find Dash,Scott and Luke all cuddled together and screamed at the tv and then at me they started to trow popcorn at me and even a soda can .

i started to walk backwards and screamed at all the tings that were thrown at me  un till i tripped and fell on my butt.

i turned around to see Cole in his car laughing at me i got up and walked back inside i turned on the light "WHY WOULD YOU THROW A SODA CAN AT ME!" i shouted it was complete silence except for the screaming girl from the  Tv.

  "well you see we were watching a scary movie and the evil person walked in the sean at the same time you did" said Luke looking back at me and scratching the back of his neck "oh alright who threw the can at me" i said they all stayed quiet until Luke started to run.

he ran in the front lawn and me chasing after him

it wasn't until he triped that i caught him i climbed on top of him i grabbed some grass grass and shoved it into his mouth "EAT IT!

EAT IT!!" i shouted he started to chew it and spit  it on my face everyone started to laugh.

"oh you think this is funny ?!" i told Luke i made my hand into a fist and punched his middle part he groaned in pain as the other boys said "ow" or just laughed he pushed me of of him i started to run, i ran to his back yard i was soon tackeld into the water, every time i come here i end up wet.... that needs to change.

once i rose up me and Luke started to slap each other not hard but in a playful soft a bit little hard manner.

  i looked up to the other guys laughing and recording "hey stop recording!" i said as i took off my  cardigan and my shoes i climbed out of the water soaking wet "Dash could you get me a towel?" i asked hugging my self it i was so cold .

he nodded and went inside i kneeled down next to the pool and started so squish all the water out of my cardigan and boots "hey dez?" Scott said from behind me "yeah?" i asked as i turned around Scott kicked my butt causing me to fall into the pool again, but this time on top if Luke he was swimming under water and i landed on him i quickly swam to the surface and so did Luke "WHAT THE HELL DEZARAY!!" he shouted at me holding his head where he hit him self .

"it wasn't me Scott pushed me in!" i shouted back we both looked at Scott he was laughing i rolled my eyes and got out soon dash came with towels for all of us .

apparently we were going to play in water un till night we wanted to

------♡-------♡------♡-----♡------♡

hey guys I'm sorry i haven't posted in some time i usually update daily i didn't these few weeks here are the reasons

REASONS :

1. I am currently working on a new story called Hollywood let down, i still haven't published it though

2.  School is starting soon i have been buying clothes,supplies and stuff like that

3. And i have been 'fan girling' 5 seconds of summer I love love love them i just git their new album one word PERFECTION !!♡♡♡♡ #5sosfam

sorry it was a short chapter compared to the rest hopefully you understand comment if you understand me thanks!♡

                      ~rainofsmiles