Chapter 16- Grass Mouth

Chapter 16

"ok guys so that was Scott's and Luke's ice bucket challenge i shouted while still recording i stopped the video and felt my body crash into something even worse someone.

i got up and i saw the one and only Chelsea "well well if it isn't Dezaray the brave little-" she was interrupted my me falling in her Luke tackeld me man why are they so good at making me fall down.

"why did you get me wet!?" Luke shouted as he pinned me down i laughed at the thought of them seeing the video on line soon very soon "why is that so funny!?" he shouted he was surely mad.

i tried to to out of his hold but it only got stronger "I'm sorry" i said with a smile maybe it would make him forgive me big mistake he ripped some grass out and held it in his hand "like what you did to me" he said.

i remembered when i shoved grass into his mouth "no please!" i shouted "too bad!" he yelled i shut my eyes close trying to think "if you put grass in my mouth i wont go to the date i promised you!" i shouted.

he quickly looked at me "oh your good" he said in a low voice i smiled "fine" he said as he got off of me. "well you got one of the brothers and now you want to get the other one" Chelsea said i totally forgot she was there sorry not sorry.

"what do you mean?" i asked "oh well you just made my ex boyfriend break up with me and made him fall complete with you and now your making his brother completely love you" she said.

"WAIT WHAT THEY ARE NOT IN LOVE WITH ME!!" i shouted "oh really cuz' Scott broke up with me saying that he liked you instead of me" Chelsea said.

"its true" i heard a voice say i turned around and saw Scott standing there soaking wet "yeah but y-you got over me right?" i asked nervously he looked at me directly at my eyes nit looking away.

he shook his head "no i haven't" he said "that's why i have had bruises and cuts lately me and Luke have been fighting and arguing over you"  he said scratching the back of his neck.

i turned around to look at Luke

"y-your joking right?" i said i could feel tears forming in my eyes he shook his head "but i haven't seen any cuts on you or bruises" i said.

he sighed and took of his shirt and turned around so i could see his back he had a large cut that i could tell went a few inches deep. i gasped i covered my mouth with my hand and stepped back. "no i wasn't trying to hurt you i-i.... i never meant for this to happen" i said.

"haha well lets count how many things have gone wrong since you got here Scott broke up with me and since you broke up with Dallas hes been on drugs you made Stacy and your brother break up and now your breaking apart Scott's family" she said.

"no i never meant to do that a-and i never knew Dallas was on drugs!" i shouted as i brushed my hands threw my hair in frustration.

"he is and since you broke up he's been failing school hes been cutting him self and i heard he's joined a gang" Chelsea said "no stop" i said as i placed my hands over my ears.

"he also has been in a ton of fights with boys who even say your hot" she said "stop!" i yelled with tears falling down my face i never meant for any of that to happen.

i closed my eyes shut "and h-" i didnt let her finish  i couldn't help my self she just kept talking so i slapped her.

i opened my eyes realising what i had done she held her hand where i had just slapped her i turned around to look at Scott he just shook his head and walked away.

i ran up to him "where are you going?" i asked i was still crying and pretty hard "Chelsea was right you just destroyed every thing here!" he shouted "i didn't mean it i didn't even realise what i was doing until now" i said.

"listen did you ever love me or like me did you ever just think of me in a more friendly way?!" he yelled at me "well n-no" i said "then you did mean to hurt me why else would you always flirt with me?" he asked a little more calmed down.

"i didn't flirt with you i just always like to play around i like to make people  mad its funny to me!" i said "that sounds a little like flirting to me" Scott said as he walked away.

i turned around and saw Luke still standing there "Luke?" i asked as i looked at him wiping a tear away, he shook his head "no" he said as he walked away i watched him enter his house and slam the door shut.

i did the same i needed to talk to my beat friend Destiny she always knew what to do, i walked in my room expecting destiny to be there but instead it was empty i was still not used to her not being with me every step of the way.

i shut the door close and started to trow things around i sat in a little ball next to my bed crying until i noticed a picture frame i picked it up and  it was me and destiny mom and dad me and my sister where about 8 and my parents where happy young most importantly not divorced.

i threw it across the room and watched it bounce of a wall and watch the glass shatter  i looked away from it man if i stepped in it ,it would be a bloody mess.

i walked into the bathroom and grabbed a broom as i was walking out i noticed a razor i took it too.

once i clean up every thing including every thing i threw i got the razor and removed it so now i just had the sharp things.

i had cut my self before i actually had to go to therapy so i wouldn't cut my self any more i did stop and i haven't cut my self since well i guess that's about to change.

i moved the razor across my wrist and watched it bleed i loved how it hurt it let out all of my anger and stress.

i stood up and went to take a shower i changed into some shorts and a black hoodie and some high tops.

i got my phone and my keys i locked the door and got into my car i looked at my phone and saw a message from dash

Dash :  sorry i left i needed to do some business i have a race soon ....

i replied with kk i checked the time and it was 9:22 i started to drive i parked at the park and sat in the same bench were Luke and i met.

i started to cry as i thought of my mom,destiny,scott,luke, and how i destroyed their lives "oh hey look who we got here a girl" i heard a voice say.

i quickly turned around and saw a group of boys all wearing black they had tattoos, piercings i noticed one person there "dallas?" i asked shocked .

♡-----♡------♡-------♡------♡

hey guys i updated sorry it took a while I'm thinking of only updating on the week ends and i do write with my phone so it takes a while to write anyways i love y'all !!!! bye

                             ~rainofsmiles