Chapter 15

** pic above is kanan-- looking beautiful as ever-- **

Ryan's POV

How could he...

How could that leech of a best friend kiss Kanan, that also in front of everybody, not that I want him to put his filthy hands on kanan while they are alone.Even the idea of it made me puke.

I am fuming inside, he...he kissed kanan, well not on the lips but on cheek but it still pissed me, its been two hours since I returned from the party but I couldn't forget it.

Frustratingly I started to pace around my room.

"Urggggggggggggggggggggghhh what the hell is wrong with me, it was just a peck on the goddamn cheek that lasted for like nano seconds then why am I feeling so aggravated"I was literally about to yank my hair when I heard a knock at my door.

My mother was standing there looking sleepy.

"You okay Ryan, I heard you pacing around your room"she asked me while handing me a glass of water.

"Nah everything is fine, just couldn't sleep"I replied.

"Oh, do you need anything,I can get you warm milk, that always helped you sleep when you were younger"she smiled fondly as if remembering the old days.

"No its okay, you go ahead to bed, I will do the same"I said.

"Okay good night, but if you need anything tell me,okay"

"Okay mom,good night"

I closed the door, and sat on my bed.

It wasn't a big deal, It is all Monica's fault to make it look bigger than it was, I shouldn't have told her anything.

That's the last thought that was there on my mind.

__Next Day__

I could barely get three hour sleep last night, I was feeling so damn tired that I couldn't even complete my exercise set today, and because I woke up so damn early, here I am about 45 minutes earlier than my class, not feeling very much like socializing I skipped going to the cafeteria, and went to the abandoned bench near Arts building.

I closed my eyes trying to get some more sleep, but just my luck as I was about to doze off someone tapped my shoulder.

I was about to vocalize my displeasure but stopped when I saw an Angel, seriously an Angel,Kanan.

Damn he looks really angelic in this sunlight.

"H-Hey"he greeted me shyly.

"Hi"I replied trying not to show my enthusiasm that he came up to me for the first time in forever.

"Uh can I sit here...If you are uhmmm not expecting someone else....if you are than it's okay,I will just,Uhmmmmm I think I am gonna go"he tried to rush away but I held his hand to stop him.

He looked at me with his beautiful eyes and I found myself getting lost in them.

He cleared his throat while trying to tug away his hand making me snap out of my trance.

"Yeah well, you can sit here, I am just lazing around until my class starts."I told him which earned me a sweet dimpled smile.

Did I said he looked beautiful because damn.

As soon as we took our seat he asked me about the party if I enjoyed it or not.

"Party was really awesome" I told him genuinely until that snake of a friend kissed you...on the cheek.

Why the hell kanan even allowed him to do so, I sure as hell don't do that with my friends not even Monica who was once my girlfriend, I mean hugs yeah, kissing hell no.

Are they more than friends, do they like each other, Is kanan even interested in men, Am I even interested in men.

All these questions are making my head hurt and without thinking I asked him "So what's the deal between you and your friend RAHUL?"

Damn.

Why did I ask that?

Shit.