Chapter 23

A/N: I know I am jumping from POV to POV but bare with me please, I just want to present the story from both kanan's and Ryan's POVs.

** pic above is Ryan**

Kanan's POV

Did he - Did he just ignore me???

Or did he really not see me???

And why am I even referring to him only????

I mean all his friends are here, so it's not possible that all of them simultaneously decided to ignore me, especially Sameer and Aarti who are way too hyper to even ignore a frog crossing the road.

I mean they are one of those people who will climb through rows of chairs in a fully packed theater just to say Hi to someone.

And here that someone is Me, and because I didn't get Hi from their side, that proves that they didn't actually saw me.

Gosh I am way too dramatic sometimes.

Ignoring the fact that two of my over hyped seniors with their friends and a sort of moody but good looking senior were sitting just few rows from us, I focused my attention on the movie, making little comments to my sister here and there.

After movie I convinced my brother to drop me and Kavya at home, so that him and Priya can have sort of dinner date without us two between them.

On the way home my phone was buzzing with messages, I opened it to find out that Aarti has posted on instagram in support of LGBTQ+ community.

The post itself made me smile, it was so Aarti like, colorful and cheery, this morning she was so quick in getting my number and adding me to every social media platform I was on.

Her post made me sigh in relief, at least she won't freak out if I ever come out to her.

Once my brother dropped us off, Kavya and I lazed around the living room, waiting for our parents to come down for dinner.

I started to go through Aarti's account, which was way too colorful, she has posted about anything and everything from food to puppies to clothes to herself everything you could imagine.

Compared to her account mine is kinda bland.I post like once or twice a week, mostly I post random pictures of nature that I like to click, there are a few of mine too, all courtesy of my sister.

While I was scrolling randomly, I got a message from Rahul. Rahul was my schoolmate, he was my senior initially but due to some injury he had to repeat sixth grade, which was the start of our friendship, luckily he also lives like Five houses down from mine.

Sup, how was ur day dint see u in clg - Rahul

Damn Rahul and his unidentifiable message Lingo.

I really wanted to roll my eyes at that because even though we joined the same college which by the way he kept a surprise to me until the very last moment, we have chosen different courses, so it will be kinda rare for us to share classes.

Maybe our class schedule collided, we have to check that out - Kanan

He replied instantly

Cool, tmrw 8:45 café,hv class @9 - Rahul

Damn his nerves, giving me orders.

I just replied with a simple Ok and got up for dinner.

After dinner Kavya came up to my room, sprawled on the bed like it was her territory.

"What do you want brat, in case you didn't notice it's time to sleep, so get out of my room."

"Oh shut up don't sass me" She said "By the way what was your deal today?"

"What are you talking about?"I asked her getting confused.

"Did you see anyone you knew at the theater?"She asked.

Damn she is observant.

"No"I replied.

"You were trying to sneakily look back every now and then"

"I was not"

"Is it a boy that you might like"She asked with a teasing smirk.

"No"

"Are you sure"

"Yes"

"Is it your sugar daddy?"

"No, I don't have one"

"Is it your drug Supplier?"

"No, I don't do drugs"

"You were sweating, like you were afraid of getting caught" she said raising her eyebrow at me.

"It was hot in there"

"The theater was fully air conditioned" She sassed back

"Oh come on tell me, don't be shy, I know it was one of the four guys that were sitting few rows behind us, So I want to know which one of the four, to be honest all of them were good looking so which one??"

Of course my nosy ass sister saw him along with Sameer and two other friends.

Uggggh here goes nothing.

"Uhmmmm His name is Ryan........"