A Tip From The Matured Author

Currently as of speaking, it is 2020. This book was made back in 2017, when I was 11. I have only one thing to say: this. is. pure. shit.

Like, honestly, I could point out all the things wrong with this!

Firstly, the characters are all OOC. Like, imagine this: UF! Papyrus and Sans are extremely sympathetic to the reader. Djeuueueje I'm dead-

Secondly, this was wayy too rushed. Look at the chapter names; I guess you can determine what those chapters are about. If you list down all the events in Undertale in only a word or two, you'll see waaaaay more compared to these.

Lastly, if you think this book is shitty and would like to say it out loud, PLEASE DO, BY ALL MEANS. Sure, I've matured, and I've obviously gotten better in terms of writing, but every single ounce of criticism means a lot to me. So please, pour out your thoughts on these in the comments; I truely appreciate every single one of them.

I could rewrite this into something readable, but I'm either just not motivated, or maybe it's because that everytime I see this, I wanna cry in my own blood. This is dangerously cringey XD. I don't wanna make a new cover for this just like the other ones (I'm going through my old stories and making new covers for them).

That's all, and catch y'all on the flip-side!

Unrelated, but you should check out my Baldi story if you're familiar with the game. It's my least cringey story eery conceived by me owo

This is the last you'll be hearing from me. I'll take you to 11 year old me writing this now — MicroChan, 2020