Part 13

Jimin: The kiss

I slapped him.

I don't know what made me do it – the tightness of my chest, wet tears, all the frustrations or the panic attack that was rising in me – but I did it.

I did it hard.

Before I could think about it my hand was in the air, racing in the direction of his sharp cheek and landed on it with a strong blow.

I gasped.

I expected him to yell at me, even hit me back so I took a step back, but he just stood there, his face turned away from me slightly.

It was quiet, too quiet.

I wanted to tell him I'm sorry, but I couldn't open my mouth, I couldn't say the words I never even heard from him. So I just stood there, waiting for him to say something, anything. After a few long minutes of silence, I took a hesitant step forward. I was still angry at him, but anger was slowly fading away. I hated that. All that was left without it was strong and desperate longing.

I took his hand: »Yoongi...«

He didn't move. He didn't breathe.

I slowly put it on my hip and pulled him closer to my body, thinking it isn't close enough. Thinking I could crawl in his body and it wouldn't be close enough.

»Yoongi,« I started again and he shivered.

»Kiss me.«

He snapped his head in my direction, eyes wide and harmed, but he composed himself soon, removing his hand. I grabbed it again.

»You said,« I whimpered hopelessly, »you loved nothing on me, but my body. Prove it.«

I put both of his hands on my waist again, keeping them there in a strong grasp of my own palms. I hoped he couldn't feel my pathetic shaking, the way my chest raised and fell in sharp breaths. I prayed he thought it's from alcohol.

»You said there's nothing but lost between us. Then kiss me like you mean it,« I whispered, getting closer and closer to his face.

He licked his lips: »Jimin...«

»Do it.«

He was so close I could already feel the spark I knew his kiss would cause me, I could already feel his lips on mine. I wanted to stay in that position forever – his hands on my hips like I'm the only thing he can hold on to, faces only inches apart, begging for ... something.

»Yoongi, please, do it,« I said again, there was despair in my voice.

He tried to push me away, but I stood right where I was, so close to his embrace, but not quite there yet.

I single tear slipped down my cheek: »Please...«

»No.«

I choked on a whine.

»It was the dare too. You have to do it.«

He groaned in annoyance and something in me broke. I took a step back, hiding my face in the palm of my hands, humiliated and defeated. I couldn't believe myself. I knew I was desperate, but to step so low ...

I took a deep breath: »It's okay, I understand. I-«

He suddenly pushed me against the wall, harsher than intended, and kissed me, much to my surprise and delight. I let out a quiet yelp as my back crashed against the hard surface of the wall, but the pained sound was quickly exchanged with a sinful moan. My heart was pounding with eagerness and excitement and almost ... nervousness. The kiss that Yoongi initiated was rough and needy and angry, but this moment took me away to when he would kiss me so softly my chest ached and my hands would shake. It took me back to our first kiss.