11

O M N I S C I E N T

The sound of a incoming call filled the silence of the room making Sincere stop what he was doing and grab his phone off the bed.

"Hell-" before he could even get the full word out he was cut off by Teeasia screaming and crying.

"WHAT?! yo tee calm down i can't understand what you're saying" Sincere said

"S-S-Sianna"

"SIANNA WHAT?! STOP FUCKING CRYING AND ANSWER" Sincere yelled

"Someone took her" Teeasia said before crying harder.

"WHAT?! WHERE YOU AT?" Sincere asked throwing on some sweatpants.

"Chick Fil—" Sincere hung up before she finished the word. He ran out the room and got Jr before leaving the house and speeding too Chick Fil A.

When he got there he seen Teeasia outside crying with her hands covering her face, people were standing around her trying to help her but she was ignoring every single one of them.

Sincere hopped out the car forgetting all about Jr, and rushed over to Tee.

"Fuck you sitting here crying for! Get the fuck up and look!" Sincere yelled

Teeasia removed her hands from over her face and looked up at him. She stood up slowly and looked around at all the people standing around her.

"IMA REALLY SMACK THE FUCK OUT OF YOU! YOU LET SOMEBODY TAKE MY DAUGHTER BRO IS YOU FUCKING DUMB?" Sincere yelled making Tee step back from him with a look of fear on her face.

"Excuse me miss someone called and reported a missing child, i was informed that it was your child could you tell me her name and date of birth" A police officer walked over to Tee, and pulled his notepad out waiting for her response.

Tee opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out, Sincere looked at her and sucked the hell out of his teeth.

"We don't need to file a report we got it" Sincere mugged the officer.

"Sir-"

"I said we fucking got it! Y'all don't help a motherfucka no other time so don't offer no fucking help now!" Sincere snapped before grabbing Teeasia and pulling her towards his car.

"Get in!" Sincere said holding the door open, Tee wasted no time jumping into the car. Sincere slammed the car door shut then got in on the drivers side and then he pulled off.

"Sin-"

"TEE SHUT THE FUCK UP! How could you be so fucking stupid and let her get the fuck away huh?! What the fuck was you doing? Why wasn't you paying attention!" Sincere yelled

"I was just throwing something away!" Teeasia said breaking down into tears.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU CRYING FOR?! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOU THE IDIOT THAT LET SOMEBODY TAKE HER!" Sincere yelled speeding the car up.

"WHY WOULD I LET SOMEBODY TAKE MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!" Teeasia yelled back.

"YOU TELL ME!" Sincere yelled

"Okay Sincere Oh fucking Kay!" Teeasia said leaning back in her seat.

"If I would have let this shit happen you would've been all down my fucking throat so ima give you the same energy!" Sincere said

Teeasia sighed closed her eyes as tears rolled down her face.

They had finally pulled into their neighborhood, and when they reached their house they couldn't believe what they were seeing.

It was cops, fire trucks and firefighters everywhere.

Their beautiful home, was now crumbled down to the ground.

Sincere hopped out the car quickly and ran towards the house before being stopped by police.

"You can't go any further Sir" a officer held his hand out to stop Sincere from moving any closer to the house.

"Man get the fuck out my way! This my fucking house!" Sincere snapped.

Teeasia also got out of the car, and walked over too where Sincere and the officer were standing.

"What happened!" Teeasia looked at their now nonexistent home.

"It seems that someone put a bomb right outside the home, could either of you think of who would want to do that?"

Teeasia looked at Sincere clueless as hell, but Sincere knew exactly who.

"Nah we don't know" Sincere clenched his jaw and looked at the black smoke.

"Okay well........"

Sincere walked away so he didn't have to hear anything else the officer was saying, Teeasia followed right behind him and they both got into the car.

Sincere sped off quickly, and pulled out his phone. He dialed leeks number and gave him a address to meet him at then hung up.

"Where are we going?" Teeasia asked.

Sincere ignored her as he drove to a hotel for Teeasia and Jr to stay at, while he tried his best to find who was causing all of this nonsense.

Teeasia opened her mouth to ask again, but before she could get the words out a car came crashing into the side of side of them.

Teeasia screamed as the car continued flipping over in the middle of on going traffic. Just as she thought it was done, another car came crashing into them making the car flip once more.

Sincere was unconscious, and Teeasia was fighting too keep her eyes open, before they fully closed she seen a man in all black carrying Jr's unconscious and bloody body out the car, as much as she wanted too scream and run after him she couldn't, she was too weak and it was nearly impossible with her condition.

———

Hehehe oops!😊🙊

VOTE AND COMMENT for another chapter!🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽

short? ik. 🤷🏽‍♀️