·nine·

"Please Y/n tell me what Jimin told you!!" Jaehee whined while I took my shoes off

We made it to my house to "study"...at least that's what Jaehee told her parents

"...I don't know," I sigh. "I'm just as confused at you."

"Like heck you are" she huffed. "Did he touch you at all? If he did, Oh I'm going to beat his a-"

"No he didn't touch me" I interrupted her before she could say whatever she was going to say

The hair on the back of my neck stood on end when I remember how Jimin got so close to my ear. His breath tickled my neck, and he felt so...cold?

Jaehee crossed her arms and smiled slightly. "Guess what"

I raised my eyebrows to acknowledge her that I'm listening.

"I might have a teensy weensy crush on someone..." she whispered

I snapped my head up to look at her. "Really?? Who?"

I forgot all about the Jimin situation and was completely focused on my best friend.

"You can't tell him okay? You have to promise"

"I promise" I say with the most genuine tone ever. When was the last time Jaehee had a crush?

"Hoseok..I like Hoseok.." Jaehee had a small smile and her eyes sparkled as she looked at me.

I jumped up and squealed. "Jaehee that's amazing! When will you tell him?"

Jaehee frowned. "Never...I suppose."

I sat back down and furrowed my eyebrows. "Why not? Hoseok is a once in a lifetime kind of guy.  You should ask him out before another girl does..unless you want me to ask him out for you"

Jaehee blushed. "I don't know..Jumin would kill Hoseok if he did agree to date me"

"Not if I'm around" I scoff while looking at Jaehee's door, half expecting Jumin to barge in with a knife saying 'Hoseok who?'

Jaehee sighed. "maybe.."

I clasped my hands together. "The saying opposites attract is true! Hoseok is happy and optimistic and you're kinda gloomy.."

Jaehee slapped my arm. "I am not!"

I rubbed my arm. "..and you like to slap people"

"Y/n I swear.."

"Ah yes you also do that quite alo-"

Jaehee groaned and laid her head on her desk. "You're hopeless"

"So are you..but not for long" I wiggled my eyebrows and Jaehee chuckled.

I yawned. "What time is it?"

Jaehee checked her phone. "21:32(9:32)"

"Oh crap" I say and gather up my things. "See you tomorrow Jaehee, I have to go home"

Jaehee waved then smiled slyly. "Do you think Jungkook will pay you another visit while you're walking home?"

I gave her a playful glare. "Don't jinx it"

•°•°•°•°•

When I stepped out into the porch, I anticipated a cool night breeze..but everything was still. For a moment I became a bit frightened. Why is my life turning into a horror film?

I took a deep breath and started my way towards my house. Everything was still. Although there was no movement, there were the occasional dog barking and the frequent chirps of bugs. Those sounds calmed my nerves the slightest bit. What if those sounds stopped too?

"Is walking alone by yourself a daily thing?" A voice from behind me spoke

I froze for a couple seconds then relaxed. I turned around and saw the familiar face of Jungkook. His black hair was a bit ruffled, and I could see the small amused glimmer in his eyes. He meant to scare me.

"Is it a daily thing for you to stalk girls at night?"

Jungkook stuffed his hands in his pocket. "No. It's a daily thing for me to take nightly walks though. It just so happens that when I come around here, you are here too"

I shook my head and walked forward. The sound of footsteps behind me signaled Jungkook was following close behind.

I don't  want to admit it, but I feel alot safer with someone walking with me.

"Taehyung told me that you're going out with us this weekend" The black haired boy spoke while matching my pace

I turned to look at him before nodding. "Yeah, I have nothing better to do. Two of my friends are coming as well."

As I looked at Jungkook, I took notice of his appearance. He wore a black hoodie with a wolf symbol on it, blue skinny jeans and Timberland boots. How stylish.

I didn't know I was staring until Jungkook stopped walking. "Do you want me to stop moving so you can check me out better?"

I blushed and shook my head. "I wasn't checking you out I was just...admiring your hoodie"

Jungkook started walking again. "You like wolves?"

I shrugged. "They're okay. I'm more fond with bunnies though"

Jungkook furrowed his brows. "Why bunnies?"

"They're cute and adorable...and you kind of remind me of one actually" I say and chuckled

Jungkook looked offended. "I'm not cute. Not even a little. I'm  not prey, but a predator."

I scoff. "When you smiled today, your two front teeth looked like bunny teeth"

Jungkook huffed. "Whatever. Isn't this your house?"

I didn't realize we were already at my house. "Uh yeah."

Jungkook pulled out his phone. "Type in your number so Tae and I can figure out when we're supposed to do this weekend thing"

I slowly took his phone and typed in my number. When I finished I gave him his phone back.

"See you later, Y/n" The doe eyed boy said and turned around. He walked away as I opened the front door to my home.

Video I made 😅 I'm new to this editing thing so forgive me.