How you met~

Todd Anderson~
You were both introduced to each other via Knox one day when you were chilling with him by the lake. Todd was very shy but there was some sort of connection between the two of you.

Neil Perry~
The local theatre was putting on a production of A Midsummer Night's Dream and your best friend was one of the main parts so you decided to go support her. However, Puck caught your eye and you miraculously bumped into him on your way to congratulate your friend.

Charlie Dalton~
Mr Nolan had finally started allowing girls to attend Welton which was practically a blessing for Charlie. Since you were such a quiet girl everyone placed you with Todd but there was something more between you and Charlie.

Knox Overstreet~
You worked in a little cafe when a group of boys around the same age from Welton came in. One of the boys in particular caught your attention and luckily you seemed to have caught his too.

Steven Meeks~
Him and a friend were sitting playing with a radio but the frequency was way off. You went over to ask about their project and they invited you to join them which was great because you loved tinkering with things. The ginger boy became more interesting than the radio...

Gerard Pitts~
Meeting Gerard was the perfect rom-com cliche. Both of you were out walking in a local park when you just happened to cross paths multiple times and 'bump into each other'. Instantly there was an attraction between the two of you.

A/N- hi everyone! I've finally published this preferences and imagines book and will probably update a couple of times a week. I wasn't going to ever publish this but I had to CARPE DIEM. ily💫