When you're upset~

Todd Anderson~
-Poor Todd has no idea how to react when you're upset.
-He tries to give you space in case you're not in the mood to talk to people.
-Always ends up coming to sit with you in your dorm so you don't feel lonely.
-Talks you through what's upsetting you and makes you smile.

Neil Perry~
-If you're ever upset, Neil is the first person to notice.
-He'll happily stay up all night with you if it means you won't be upset.
-Neil comforts you when you cry and doesn't push you to say what's wrong.
-But he does give really good advice so you end up telling him anyway.

Charlie Dalton~
-Charlie will be so affectionate when you're upset to try and put a smile on your face.
-He'll do everything he can to make you laugh.
-If you're still upset he'll stay over even though it gets him in trouble with Nolan.
-It secretly upsets Charlie when you're upset but doesn't show it so he can support you.

Knox Overstreet~
-When you're upset, Knox will tell you all the things he loves about you to make you happy.
-If you need space, he slides little poems he wrote about you under the door.
-He doesn't judge you if you start crying around him.
-Knox will always get to the bottom of why you're upset.

Steven Meeks~
-At times when you're a bit sad, Meeks will call himself your 'therapist' and talk through your problems.
-He's really smart and can be logical about what you're feeling.
-Sometimes he can come across as a little bit insensitive but it's only because he's trying to help but doesn't really know how.
-His hugs make you feel safe and help soothe your sadness.

Gerard Pitts~
-Bless his heart, Pitts tries so hard to keep you happy all the time.
-When you're upset he can't help but wonder if it was him you're upset with so avoids you a bit but realises you need him.
-Will literally sit and hold you even if you don't feel like talking because he wants to show you he's there and loves you.
-He doesn't mind if you need him at 3pm or 3am, he'll do anything for you.

A/N~ Omg 300 reads??!! I genuinely can't thank everyone enough who reads, votes and comments enough it means the world to me and I really appreciate every single one of you. My DMs are always open for requests or just a chat. Thank you all so so much!!💓💓