After Hours

My heart fluttered.

The livestream lasted longer than I had expected it to.

Seán played multiple games and even held a Q/A session with his fans.

I got in on a few questions but I stayed in the background, eating snacks and texting Mark.

Mark had wanted in on the livestream action. I'm sure we would've hit our goal in record time with him as well but the administrator told us no.

Well mainly me.

So, I told Mark that I'd get Seán to come with me to meet up with him after. He loved the idea. I guess it's been a while since to two met up and Seán had held out on his big plans on coming here.

Mark: guess we should patch things up

---

After we had finally hit our end goal the entire class had came out to cheer to us. Many of my friends signed congratulations and others hooted and hollered.

Seán and I snuck out soon after.

The school had set up a small party as a celebration, however I promised Seán an even better one.
'where are we going?' He questioned.

'You'll see' I teased as I lead him on, holding his hand as I took the lead. Seán walked behind me with his opposite hand over his eyes and a childish grin.

As we entered the restaurant I let go of Seán's hand. He dropped the hand covering his eyes and looked around.

'food... Place..?' he signed trying to get it right.

'restaurant.' I corrected 'but!' I hopped over to a table where a man was hiding behind a menu. I flipped the menu down to revel the man's identity.

I saw the words uddered which I assume was Mark. However it wasn't happy.

I looked over at Mark to see why. He looked guilt filled and smiled only at the sight of me.

'Hi'.