@gorgeousniqabi

Username: gorgeousniqabi
Open to: Follow for Follow and Read for Read

Story title: The Unspoken Words
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/135961136-the-unspoken-words
Status: Ongoing
Description: "Returning to the family manor, after spending a whole three years of education in the city, Areez Ahmed was expecting anything but his mother on her deathbed, uttering her last words.

The immense love shared between the mother and her child at the last moment was binded by a promise— the warship of someone very special to Areez's mother

In the middle of pain, grief, and numbness, Areez realized he was suddenly the official guardian of a mysterious nineteen year old girl wearing a headscarf

And he had to take her with him. Everywhere.

The biggest problem?

She couldn't speak their language."

~

Story title: FORREST - A Journey into the Woods
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/188026227-forrest-a-journey-into-the-woods
Status: Ongoing
Description: "Charlotte Winters. Nineteen. Good. 5'6". Brunette. Tough but sensitive at the same time. Straightforward but equally kind. Not very bright but quick-witted. Lives with father, step mother, and step siblings.

Forrest Schmidt. Twenty-two. Tall at 5'11". Honey blonde. Quiet but definitely not shy. Mysterious and sharp. Extremely keen and observant. Lives with older brother.

When these two meet, it's certainly not love at first sight. They've got to go a long way before they could understand each other but fate puts them in a mix in such a way that there's no out.

Will they happen to develop something for each other or will circumstance pull them apart?"

~

Story title: Planned by Him (an Islamic Love Story)
*Mature Content
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/86648859-planned-by-him-an-islamic-love-story
Status: Ongoing
Description: "Hasna Farookh is an 18 year old Muslim girl who became a better Muslim, or should we say real Muslim, and changed her ways after a vision. But when nobody likes the new her, she decides to leave her hometown and shifts to another city.

Zahir Yusuf is a 19 year olds Muslim boy who was adopted by a Christian family at the age of 6. He lives a Christian life until the age of 19 and converts back to Islam after he sees a vision.

What happens when Hasna shifts to the same place as Zahir and they both learn about their pasts and their visions?

Will they realize this was all planned by Allah? Are they meant to be together?"

~

Story title: His Niqabi
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/95073596-his-niqabi
Status: Ongoing
Genre: Spiritual
Description: "Qibriyah is a pious, kind-hearted and beautiful girl, also a practicing Muslim. She lives a normal life with her brother, uncle, aunt, and their daughter.

Armaan Malik is a Muslim, but still does crime and kidnapping. He never prays, but respects women and never goes beyond his limits.

What happens when he is assigned by a mystery man to kidnap Qibriyah's cousin, but is pranked by Qibriyah, leading to him kidnappinf Qibriyah instead?"

gorgeousniqabi's stories range from spiritual to romance, so there's truly something every reader can enjoy. Give their stories a try if you're looking for something new!