𝑜𝓃𝑒

"Ms DiAngelo!" The teacher's high pitched voice broke Bambina out of her trance, and her head jerked up, eyes wide and the tips of her ears and nose red from embarrassment at being caught.

"Yes?" She questioned timidly.

"Is that book more interesting than my lecture?" The teacher scoffed, sitting on her desk and crossing her legs.

"N-no, I'm sorry." Bambina closed her, book, making sure to mark the page before placing it in her bag.

She wasn't even teaching the class properly, mainly just leaning forward on her table and crossing her arms in front of her breasts, pushing them up - and knowing full well that her cleavage was in full view of all the males in the class.

Miss Rosas was a new teacher, and she looked much younger than she really was, causing for her to be lusted after by the boys of the campus, with her blonde hair and blue eyes, makeup caking her face and her scandalous clothes that almost resembled a bikini.

"That's what I thought," she smirked and pursed her lips, as she continued with her lecture.

"She's only trying to impress the boys," Bambina's friend, Yvette whispered, her french accent thick.

"Don't say that. I shouldn't have been reading." Bambina shook her head, running a hand through her brown hair.

Yvette smiled slightly, trust that Bambina would be kind to everyone. Yvette's prominent tangle of red hair always made her stand out, but her fiery and loud personality kept people at bay, causing for her to have a limited amount of good friends, which Bambina was happily apart of.

"Alright, the class is finished now, if you have any questions, feel free to stay behind." Miss Rosas smiled as she twirled a piece of blonde hair between her fingers.

Bambina quickly packed up her books, quickly turning and following Yvette out of the room. She pulled a peach lollipop out of her bag and opened it before popping it in her mouth, making sure that the wrapper got into the bin.

"There's this party that I want to go to tonight, do you want to come with?" Yvette questioned, tucking a stray curl behind her ear.

"Unfortunately I can't, I'm meeting potential foster parents today." Bambina sighed, she had been in the orphanage for a while now.

"You can't skip?" Yvette frowned, her red painted lips pulling at the edges.

"I'm already 17, I have to look responsible otherwise they won't want me," she replied with a lopsided smile.

"Well, OK, I have to get going, see you tomorrow then." Yvette waved farewell and turned, rushing to her bus.

In return, she lifted her hand as well, only to realize Yvette wasn't going to look back.

Licking the lollipop, Bambina turned on her heel and left for her own bus stop, tugging at the sleeves of her jumper, as the wind began to pick up, blowing her hair into her face.

"Estelle right?" A boy approached her, addressing her by her more commonly used name.

"That's me." She turned and smiled, the wind now blowing her hair behind her.

"I, umm, saw you in class," he smiled nervously.

"Oh, well..." Her face blushed a deep red, hopefully, he wasn't there to tease her.

"That book, that you were reading, I was just wondering what it was," he wrung his hands together as Bambina paused, "it's just, you made it look so interesting." he continued, looking anywhere but her eyes.

"No, it's completely fine, I was just a bit surprised, I was reading Pride and Prejudice," she admitted, pulling at the bag straps.

The sky began to cry, soft droplets falling down on the pair, the sky darkening as clouds covered the sun.

"Well, thanks, I better get going," the boy smiled, his blonde hair sticking to his forehead.

"Bye!" Bambina waved as she continued her way to her bus stop.

The shelter that she finally reached prevented the rain from pelting onto her head - her clothes were already soaked, and she didn't want to be drowning in saturated clothes.

Two lights shone through the rain as Bambina began to struggle to see the bus number.

She internally cheered as she realized that it was, in fact, her bus, which, just happened to stop approximately 20 meters away from her. This meant she would have to run through the rain once more.

Out of habit, she breathed in, ready to hold it until she got back to shelter, but she suddenly heard a loud groan, causing her to turn abruptly.

At her right she spotted a giant lumbering figure, stumbling its way towards her. She bit her lip nervously, looking at the bus, and going against her better judgement, she turned away and looked to the seemingly injured man.

It was too dark now for her to see his features, but due to the street light being behind him, she could see that the giant man was gripping his shoulder, but luckily, no blood was evident.

Bambina took a deep breath and cautiously began making her way towards him, holding up her hands to show that she meant no harm. By doing this she surprised herself, she would've normally just turned and left the man, never looking back. But she felt a pull, a pull to the unknown man, and she had to help him.

As she approached closer, she couldn't help but notice that he was more drenched than she was, and in turn, probably more cold than she was.

"Hey," she smiled warmly to the man, as he lifted his head warily.

Only one word to describe him, an Adonis, she could not exactly see him properly still, but she could make out his features. A sharp jaw, messy black hair and full pink lips, Bambina would definitely call this man attractive, the eye contact that was made caused her heart to race.

Receiving no reply from him, she continued, "I'm Estelle, I have a first-aid certificate and I studied nursing for a bit, I believe I am able to help you."

He said no words, but he was staring at her intently, his green eyes curious as they addressed the angel in front of him.

She gently placed her hands on his shoulders and sat him down on the seats, before sitting beside him, on his injured shoulder side, and only then did she notice he was probably double her size, unsurprisingly though as she was very short for her age.

"I think your shoulder is only dislocated, so I'm going to pop it back in." She continued, placing her hands on his shoulder.

As she popped it back in, she watched his eyes, noticing that no flinch was made, his expression stayed stoic. She's had this happen to her before, and it always hurt her, not so much anymore, but it still slightly did.

She sat beside him again, his hand no longer holding his arm, and before he had moved it, she thought she glimpsed bleeding knuckles but decided that it was probably her own imagination.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! You must be so cold!" Bambina reprimanded herself for forgetting.

Shaking her head, she unhooked her bag from her back and pulled out her spare hoodie, coming from her love of oversized hoodies, this one was huge, but would probably only just fit the man beside her.

"Here, take it - " Before she could continue, she spotted another one of her buses, "I have to go, good luck!" she smiled and ran to the bus, shivering from the cold, and making sure to chuck the lollipop stick into the bin.