𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

It had been a few weeks since that night, and every night had been the same routine, not that Bambina minded.

At the moment, she was at school, Marcello, not present as he dealt with business things.

Marcello and she had gotten a lot closer throughout the week and Bambina had begun to realise that she was falling for this man.

Biting her lip as she thought, she finished eating her food in the bathroom, folding a piece of peach gum into her mouth.

Bambina stood and was about to open the door before she heard loud voices enter the bathroom.

Talk about deja vu

"Once he has sex with her he'll get sick of her," Colette reassured her minions, "after a few weeks, he'll come crawling back to me." She spoke so confidently that Bambina began to doubt herself.

Was she right?

Shaking her head at the thoughts invading her mind, she told herself that Marcello would stay with her.

But her doubts began to get the best of her as she was once again left in the quiet restroom, her thoughts becoming too loud for her to handle.

(*-*)

Some say that true love knows no time, that it doesn't matter how long two individuals have known each other, that if it's true love, then it's meant to be. They'll be willing to die for each other, live for each other.

Bambina had always hoped there was someone like that for her, and when she met Marcello, she hoped.

Once arriving back at the mansion by the servant's bus that she had taken that day, she skipped into the mansion, blocking out all negative thoughts as she headed to the kitchen.

As she navigated the twists and turns, she spotted Marcello walking past one of the hallways.

Excited to see him, she decided to follow him, her grin still present on her face.

"I know you love me, Marcello, there's no need to pretend, I see the way you look at me." A familiar voice purred from around the corner where Marcello had turned.

Bambina's stomach flipped uneasily as her walk slightly slowed, turning the corner, her eyes filled with tears, mouth gaped open in pain and betrayal. Nothing could have prepared her for this.

Marcello was leaning on the wall, big arms around a slim waist as it almost looked as if his face was being devoured.

The girl's legs were wrapped around his waist as her hands tangled in his black locks.

Bambina let out a gasp as she took in a breath she didn't know she was holding.

Marcello pushed the girl of off him, a look of disgust clouding his eyes before they turned to Bambina and taking in her state.

"How could you?" Bambina let out, her lips trembling as she looked from the girl to the man she loved.

"Bambi," he spoke in a soft voice, eyes pleading for her to listen to him.

"I don't understand." She took a step back as he took one forward.

"It's not what it looks like, I love you," he spoke quickly, eyes baring only the truth to her, but she wasn't having it.

"Love is not a word to be just thrown around Don," she hissed, her heart feeling like it were being stabbed, "your cold heart doesn't know love, only lust."

The words from anyone else wouldn't have bothered him - well it would because they were being disrespectful, but it wouldn't have bothered him the way it did when she said it, with hate that she desperately tried to conjure up, but she couldn't.

"No," his brows furrowed, a frown tugging his lips downward.

"In the short time I've known you, you have become my everything, I don't understand." She looked completely puzzled as she looked down for a second before lifting her gaze, "Was I not good enough?" More tears began to pour out of her eyes, "I love you!" She shouted at him, her anger beginning to get the best of her.

His eyes revealed his surprise and his conflict of emotions, he wanted to go to her, to hold her forever - it honestly wasn't what it looked like.

"And you, what have I ever done to you?" She asked once she took a few calming breaths, her gaze moving to the short-haired blonde who felt herself shudder under the small girl's gaze, knowing what she was capable of, "You were my only friend." Bambina looked puzzled as she stared into the girl's brown eyes.

The girl stayed silent, teeth gritted as she avoided Bambina's gaze.

"Damn it! Why the hell do I always trust the wrong people?" She screamed out, accusing eyes turning to Marcello.

"I fucking swear I did nothing wrong!" Marcello yelled, "She means nothing to me! You mean everything!"

"I... I have to go." Bambina turned away from him and ran to where she knew the garage was.

"Bambi!" Marcello yelled after, his mind going into panic mode, harshly grabbing the girls hand, he ran after the woman he loved.

Grabbing keys, she unlocked it and ran towards the car that lit up. The garage door slammed open just as she got in the car.

Slamming on the accelerator, the car reversed out, and she turned expertly, determined as she ignored the gunshots aimed at the expensive car's wheels.

Once she was a safe distance away she heard another loud gunshot, followed by the loud, pained scream of Izabella, someone who Bambina considered to be one of her only friends - someone who betrayed her trust.

With the tears blurring her vision, it made it harder to drive, but Bambina was honestly doing quite well.

Looking in her rearview mirror, she spotted a car speeding towards her, and in the car, a determined Marcello, a scowl on his face.

Reaching the city, Bambina made elaborate turns, efficiently losing Marcello.

Internally patting herself on the back, she failed to notice a car headed straight towards her, smashing into her own car and making it roll over.

The windows shattered and her ears rang as she was jostled violently in her seat.

Once it stopped, Bambina fought to stay conscious, the black spots already beginning to obscure her vision. As she tried to crawl out of the car, she felt someone pull her out right before the car combusted into flames.

Bambina recognised the person but was too out of it to connect the dots. He lifted her up, and her head rolled to the side.

With her vantage point, she saw someone crawl into the burning car with what looked like a charred body - burnt beyond recognition. Trying to yell at the person to get out of the car, she only felt herself becoming more light-headed, eyes drooping as she tried to remain awake.

The person got out of the car, leaving the body in it, and the man carrying her carefully put her into the backseat of a car.

She could swear he looked like Drake.

Bambina blacked out.