Chapter 4: The marauders and their fans.

"heard of you? Why my brothers and I strive to be like you."

"Oh I bet Minnie is glad." Sirius said with a grin that only a marauder could pull off.

"Oh shush Padfoot." Lilly stated and Padfoot laughed.

"I'm sure they're just as bad as us." James said

"Nope." I replied popping the p. "They're worse!"

"No...."

"We're..."

"Not." Ginny concluded

Everyone rolled their eyes.

"Anyways. We need to figure out a way to stop you guys going to hogwarts until Dumblebumble has go."

"LILLY!" Everyone said shocked

"Wait what do you mean by 'figure a way to stop you guys going to Hogwarts'? Are you guys pulling out?" Ginny asked praying that she didn't sound to nosey.

"Well you guys missed the first half of the conversation. Mum and Dad asked us whether we felt safe going to Hogwarts knowing that Dumbledore had kidnapped me and we replied no. So we were just discussing how parents if they wish their child to stay in the Uk but the child or children don't feel safe going to Hogwarts the parent or parents can opt to pull their child or children out of Hogwarts and Homeschool them as long as there is a particularly skilled adult in every core magical subject." Hermione said

"And between, mum, dad, Siri and Remy we have a range of brilliant tutors."

(A/N: i regret to announce that i have  lost  motivation in this story. I thought I would tell you all this. Don't worry I will eventually  start this story up perhaps sooner rather than later but I never can tell with the way my  inspiration  comes and goes with fanfictions. The journey of a lifetime is going well I want to thank all whom have read it.  I'm currently planning Back from death's newest part. And the return of Lily Potter is going well. I am publishing another fanfiction this is a fanfiction of a horror movie/book/musical. I hope you will enjoy it. I apologise for the length of the part but also Hedric is no longer my OTP. Harmione is. In my opinion Harry is bi. just saying. once again sorry for the length.  hope you understand.)