Prisoner

The Next Day Izuku's pov
I was in the garden tending to the crops when I heard a horse neighing. I looked up expecting to see my dad back from the fair but it was only his horse that was there. 'Why is only his horse here? Did something happen to him?! Is he hurt or in trouble.' I got up and ran over to him. "What happened? Where's papa? Take me to him!"

I got on the horse and he started taking me through the woods. We reached a snowing part of the forest and that's where I saw my dad's wagon which is now broken on the ground and the items that were in there are now sprawled onto the snowy ground. 'What happened to him?! Oh, I hope he's okay.' We kept going until he stopped at the base of an enormous castle. 'What is this place.' I thought while getting off of the horses back.

I went up to the door and surprisingly it opened. "Hello? Is there anybody here?" I asked but got no reply. "Papa are you in here?" Still no reply. I slowly walked around the place to see if I could find anything.

"Iida look a handsome young guy!"

"Yes, I can see that Kirishima."

"Bro, don't you get it? He could be the one! The one we have been waiting for! He has come to break the spell!"

"Who said that? Who's there?" I asked but got no answer. 'Weird I could have sworn I heard voices coming from this direction.' I thought while walking up to a table with a clock and a candelabra on top of it. I then heard someone coughing and I'm sure it is my dad. I grabbed the candelabra to light my way through the dark castle to try and find the source of the cough.

"Papa are you there? Papa!" I yelled while making my way up the spiral staircase. "*cough* Izuku is that you?" I reached the top of the staircase and saw him locked inside of a cell. "Dad I'm here don't worry." I said while grabbing hold of his ice-cold hands. "Izuku you have to get out of here. This castle is alive!" I was confused by what he meant but I just shook my head. "We have to get you home your freezing." "No! Izuku go now before he finds you!" "Who!?" There was then a loud growling sound.

"Who's there!?" I quickly got up and looked to see a tall shadowy figure standing on the balcony. "Who are you!?" "I'm the master of this castle! What are you doing here!" He growled at me. "I-I've come for my father!" "Well, your father is a thief." "Liar!" "How the hell could you call me a liar when I saw him steal a rose from my garden!" "I asked for the rose! Punish me instead!" "Izuku no *cough cough* he will keep you here forever!" "For taking a rose?" The mysterious person then roared and growled at us. "I have received eternal damnation because of one. I'm just locking him away. Do you still wish to take your father's place?" I looked over at my dad who shook his head then back at the stranger that I still don't know what he looks like.

"Come into the light..." I asked him but he just grumbled and didn't move. I grabbed the candelabra again and moved it near his face. "*GASP*" I stumbled back a bit by the sight of his appearance. He was a beast. He had piercing bright red eyes and his fur was an ash blonde color. He had massive horns and sharp pointed teeth and claws. He looked terrifying.

"Izuku I lost your mother I'm not going to lose you either! Go *cough cough*go home now!" I gave him a small smile before looking back up at the beast."If I stay you promise to let him go right?" "Izuku no!" "That is the deal." He growled. "*sigh* T-then I'll like to take his place!" "NO!" "DONE!" He opened up the cell and aggressively pulled my father out. "Hey be careful!" He ignored me and pushed me into the cell. He then locked the doors and began to drag my father away. I watched in fear as he dragged him outside and threw him into a carriage that immediately sprouted legs and carried him away. I slide onto the floor and brought my knees up to my chest. I'm trying so hard to hold in my tears. I heard footsteps and I looked up to see the beast glaring at me. "You're a fucking idiot for having taken his place." "*sniff* He's my father, of course, I would take his place. You are a monster though." "No shit, look at me!" "*sniff* No, t-that's not what I meant. *sniff* Y-you didn't even let me say g-goodbye to him." He just scoffed at me before walking away.