Uraraka

Uraraka's pov
I was sitting at a chair by the fireplace inside of the bar just daydreaming about me and Izuku being together. "Just picture it, Mineta. A rustic cabin...me preparing dinner in the kitchen while our adorable children run around us as my love... hugs me from behind and kisses me. But what does Izuku say? 'I will never marry you Uraraka!" "You know there are other guys." He tells me. I just wave my hand dismissively at him. "*sigh* They are way too easy I like a challenge."

"Gosh, it disturbs me to see you Uraraka. Looking so down in the dumps. Every gal here'd love to be you, Uraraka. Even when taking your grumps. There's no girl in town as admired as you. You're everyone's favorite gal. Everyone's awed and inspired by you. And it's not very hard to see why~" Mineta sang while jumping onto a table.

"No~ one's~ slick as Uraraka! No one's quick as Uraraka! No one's chest is incredibly big as Uraraka! For there's no lady in town half as feminine! Perfect, a pure paragon~ You can ask any Kendo, Toga, or Hatsume. And they'll tell you whose team they prefer to be on~" He sang while sitting in between the three girls he mentioned.

He started to act things out making the other ladies guess what he's doing. "Who plays~" "Cards like Uraraka?" "Who breaks-" "Hearts like Uraraka?" "Who's much more than the sum of her parts like Uraraka?" 'I am great aren't I.' "As a specimen, yes, I'm intimidating." "My, what a gal, that Uraraka!" Everyone in the bar sang.

I got up from my seat and went over to Mineta. "I needed encouragement. Thank you, Mineta." I sang. "Well, there's no one as easy to bolster as you~" He sang while hugging me and burying his face in my chest.

"Too much?"

"Yep!"

"No~ one~ is as bright like Uraraka! Douses lights like Uraraka!" Everyone sang. "Nobody wears quite nice tights like Uraraka!"Mineta sang. "For there's no one as sweet and sexy~" The guys sang. "As you see I've got looks to spare!" I sang while posing. "Her style is pretty and perfect." Mineta sang. "That's right! And it only takes 20 minutes to do my hair!" I sang while flipping my hair.

"No one is fit like Uraraka. Matches wits like Uraraka."Everyone sang. "No one wears nice pink dresses like Uraraka!" Mineta sang. "I'm especially good at modeling~"I sang then stuck my chest out in a sexy pose. "Ten points for Uraraka!"All the guys yelled.

"When I was a gal, I ate four eggs. Every morning so I won't get too large. And now that I'm grown, I don't eat any eggs. So my waist is incredibly small!"

Everyone then started clapping and saying hey so I got on top of one of the tables and started dancing with some of the men who joined me on top of the table. Mineta eventually joined us on the table and started to sing again.

"Who~ has~ brains~" Mineta sang. "Like Uraraka!"The crowd cheered. "Entertains!" "Like Uraraka!" "Who can make up these endless refrains like Uraraka! I use antlers in all of my decorating!" I sang while motioning to the decorations on the wall. "Say it again! Who's the woman among women?" Who's a super success? Don't you know? can't you guess? Ask her fans and her five hangers-on. There's just one lady in town, who's got all of it down!"Everyone sang out. "And her name's U-R-A-R. I believe there's another R It just occurred to me that I'm illiterate. And I've never actually had to spell it out loud before~" Mineta sang.

"URARAKA!" Everyone cheered.

I fell back into my seat while laughing about what had just happened. Mineta joined me. "Oh, Mineta you're the best. How is it no girl has snatched you up yet?" "I've been told I'm too pervy, but I really don't get it." "Hmm...nope that makes complete sense."

Just then Toshinori came bursting through the doors. "Help! Someone help me!" he shouted. "Please, Please, I need someone's anyone's help! He's got him...He's got him locked in the dungeon!" He went up to someone and yelled. "Calm down Toshinori, now what happened?" The man asked him. "Izuku! he's been taken!" "By who?" I asked. "A beast! A horrible, monstrous beast!" He yelled causing us all to laugh. "It's not funny! My son is in danger! The Beast's castle is hidden in the woods and its already winter over there!" "Winter in June?" Shinso laughed out. "Crazy old Toshinori!" Jiro laughed. "I'm not crazy the beast is real. Won't any of you help me?" He asked. "Ha, yeah we will help you out." I told him. "You will? Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He said while a group of men then picked him up and threw him outside causing everyone to laugh afterward.

"Haha, that crazy old Toshinori!" Mineta laughed out. "Yeah crazy..." I mumbled while rubbing my chin. "Mineta, I'm afraid I've been thinking." I sang. "A dangerous pastime." He said. "I know. But that wacky old coot is Izuku's father. And his sanity's only so-so. Now the wheels in my head have been turning. Since I looked at that loony, old man. See, I've promised myself I'd be married to Izuku. And right now I'm evolving a plan!" I then grabbed Mineta and pulled him closer to me so I could whisper in his ear. "If I..." I whispered. "Yes?" he said. "Then we..." "No! Would he..." "Guess!" "Now I get it!" I stopped whispering once he understood the plan. I stood up and danced with him around the room singing about my plan.

"Let's go! No one plots like Uraraka" We sang together. "Takes cheap shots like Uraraka" I sang. "Plans to persecute harmless crackpots like Uraraka." Mineta sang. "So her marriage we soon will be celebrating! My, what a gal! Uraraka!" everyone sang out.
———————————————————
I really enjoyed writing this chapter probably because I love how catchy this song is. 😆