4.

I watch from the sidelines as Tyler performs

I watch from the sidelines as Tyler performs. He honestly looks so at home in front of a crowd, with the audience singing back to him. I smile to myself as I watch him, bobbing my head to some of the songs. Even though I've only known him for two days and drunkenly married him, I am proud at what he's accomplished to get to this point. I know in any career it takes a lot of work to get to a point where you're extremely comfortable with what you do. I even took the chance to listen to some of his songs quickly finding my favorite.

"Alright this next one is for my wife. Who claims she doesn't like country music, but once she heard this said this one didn't count because she loves break-up songs. Which I find completely ironic by the way." When the audience laughs Tyler looks at me making me release a hearty laugh, which he returns before starting to play.

I mouth the words as the audience harmonizes with Tyler. After a couple more songs the show's over and what was once a quiet backstage is now filled with the band. Tyler easily slips his way towards me pulling me along with him to one of the dressing rooms. "How was your first country concert?" I shake my head, "I think my opinion is biased, with the whole being your wife and everything." He chuckles before grabbing the extra clothes he brought out of his bag, "Is that your way of saying you liked it?" I shrug, "It was okay." He shakes his head before making his way to the small bathroom to shower, "I'll be fast, then we can get something to eat." I sit on the small couch and lean my head back to stare at the ceiling. When my phone rings I stare at the name before slowly answering, "Hey Alex." "Hey yourself. Did you get anything?" I shrug before remembering he can't see me, "I don't know, a couple founders and investees talked to me about it, they're supposed to let me know by tomorrow night the latest." "I just got us enough to get us started." I sit up just as Tyler steps out of the bathroom, "How did you manage that? Please don't tell me you stole some dying patients will." "Ah ah ah I didn't steal it she gave it to me. It's not enough to fully support the case but enough to get us started. She didn't have anyone to leave her money to and I guess she just fell for my charm." "More like your evil wit talked her into it." "Make all the jokes you want but we'll be able to get started as soon as you get back from your honeymoon." I can hear his laugh as I mentally face palm, "Does everyone know?" "Oh yeah. You're a Grey. We hear about everything. There's even people on Twitter commenting about what your babies will look like." I groan, "Bye Alex."

I look at the man tying his shoes, "Well my whole family knows I got married. I was really hoping it'd stay out of my world for a little bit longer." Tyler chuckles before standing up and helping me up before throwing his arm over my shoulder as we make our way out of the venue, "You're in my world now darling, where everything travels as fast as lightning. What're you feeling?" "Mmm Mexican." "What the princess desires she shall receive." Since the venue wasn't too far from the hotel we walked, Tyler saying none of his fans have ever ambushed him besides a couple fans here and there. We make our way to a small restaurant we passed on our way out and quickly order before sitting back and watching the muted tv on the wall. "What was that call about? You seemed excited." I smile as I take my eyes off of the Spanish subtitles, "Uh it was Alex actually, we teamed up for a clinical case or trial whatever you want to call it. He managed to get us starting funds." Tyler looks at me confused and I have to remember he didn't go to medical school like all of my friends did. "Uh you know those like tests the do on tv shows. Where like they need test subjects before it can be an actual thing that happens everywhere. Like they'll test a new drug or ointment." When Tyler nods I continue, "We want to bring in kids from third world countries. Kids who don't have access to the same medical equipment we do. Give them the surgeries they need along with the medication. We also want to provide the doctors that come with them the training to perform the necessary procedures and test while sending them back with the necessary materials. But since most places don't have access to like electricity were trying to adapt our lessons to benefit them." "So you're trying to adapt medicine in all parts of the world right?" I nod, "Yeah we already made plans and contacted some groups, we were just waiting on getting funds. It's what I spoke about at the convention. I was trying to get investors. Even though I can probably find this myself I won't be able to afford everything these kids will need. But Alex got our starting funds, and once the potential investors get back to me we can go from there. Our first group is supposed to be a set of orphans from a small village in Africa."  Tyler smiles while nudging me, "Look at my wife saving the sick kids of the world. One step at a time. Even if you don't get the investors I'm sure you'll think of something else to get that money. I mean I have no problem performing at a fundraiser if you need me to." I shake my head, "I can't ask you to do that. It's like making the whole saving the kids thing about me." "You're not asking me to, I'm offering. I think this is an amazing thing you're helping start up, and it shows the potential you have. I'd be stupid not to support something like this, and the fact that you're my wife by drunken mistake makes me all that more eager to help as much as I can. And not because you're staying married to me because of my reputation." I look at him, "I get you're a country singer and all about getting a girl in her feels, but can you stop." He chuckles to himself before softly grabbing my face, "For you baby girl, never." I scrunch my nose as he plants a small kiss to it. "Cheesy rockstar."