♪Characters♪

Breyanna Greenville
iiBreyannaii

Breyanna is a werewolf Omega, she was bullied and hated by her family and pack.

She has curly light brown hair that goes to her mid-back and hazel eyes; her rosy-cheeks, cute little button nose, and red plump lips.

Her pale skin tone: she is 5'4 in height, she has curves in all the right places.

She is a kind-hearted person, but people pretend to be her friend so they can hurt her.

Lani Nobe
ItzyourgirlLani

Lani Nobe is a demon omega.

She has long straight dark brown hair that supports her hearted shape face, her hair stops at her mid-back and her big turquoise eyes: her straight nose, rosy-cheeks with dimples on her left cheeks and pink plump lips, that goes with her olive skin tone.

She is 5'3 in height and has an hourglass figure.

Quanda Litmon

Quanda Litmon is a witch omega which born with little power than a normal witch.

Quanda has long curly dirty blond hair that stops at her hip bone, and her icy-blue eyes; her cute little button nose, chubby cheeks, and pink plump lips. That goes with her tanned skin tone.

She is 5'4 in height and she has a victoria's secret model body.

Adea Sye

Adea Sye is a vampire omega who was tortured, starved and bullied by her chan.

Adea has curly cherry-red hair that goes all the way down to her thigh and steel grey eyes: her straight nose, her chubby cheeks that have dimples on both sides when she smiles and her bubblegum pink lips. That fits her pale skin tone.

She has an hourglass figure and she is 5'4 in height.

Iona Starlight

Iona Starlight is a dragon omega that been bullied for four whole years.

Iona has bright red hair that stops at her shoulder in a bob style, and her forest green eyes: her straight nose, rosy-cheeks, and red plump lips. That fits her perfectly tanned skin.

She has curves in all the right places. She is 5'3 in height.

Sese Walves

Sese Walves is an angel omega who has to do all the works and follow all the rules that are given to her.

Sese has straight blond hair that stops at her mid-back and honey brown eyes; her straight nose, chubby cheeks, and pink plump lips. That fits her olive skin tone, she has an hourglass figure.

She is 5'5 in height.

Thanks to my friends for help! 😍😍😍