80☃️

"Nari wasn't the best girl. She shared the same school with us so we knew her well. She forced Baek to have a child. When she gave birth to her and Baek's child that made Sehun go crazy. You know my Hunie was a bit possessive not a bit a lot. And that's made him him. He finally made his move and marry Nari's stepsister Bom. He made sure to do everything to make Baek regret his dicision. Baek did. He was just living. I know that because he cried every time I called or meet but Sehun never got to know" She took a long breath and continued

"I wanted to tell Hunie but what's good was there. Baek finally seemed like he wants to live after his child born. He hated Nari but the child he resembled him too much to decline him as his. Sehun and bom lived the same house as Baek and Nari. Everytime Baek looked at them he regreted. Regreted leaving. After one year or so Bom got pregnant and following they had a child. A cute little child. Taking his child in his embrace for the first time Sehun was happy too. But-"

" But what auntie? " Jin asked impatiently

"Life never goes how you want it to go. Nari was a headache to Baek but no one got to know the bad in Bom. She was worse than her sister. Being stepsister she always wore a mask to show everyone that she is the good one. One day she got to know about Baek and Sehun then after that she made Sehun's life miserable."

"He went to meet me in a bar one day and after one hour we were drunk as hell and I spilled everything when he was crying that Baek cries to me for you too and all. He then ran to home at that state. He concealed everything and decided to be friends again. They loved their childs too much to run away. " She paused like she can't go on anymore. After a while she gathered herself and continued.

"Baek's child was 3 years+ that time and Sehun's was 1 and a few months. Bom made food for her child. And Baek noticed she was putting something on the food which is not anything near good. When she left the kitchen he searched and found a poison bottle. He ran to Sehun's room. When he reached there Bom wasn't there. Sehun was blowing the food to feed his baby Baek ran and stop him. He told Sehun that it's poisoned and Bom did it. Hunie didn't believe. After all no mother can kill her child. And that's when-" her breath hitched Han-suk hugged her tears flowing from his eyes too.

" That's when things gone out of hand and to save Sehun's child Baek eat that food. In no time he fall on the floor he- he was dying. Sehun called ambulance then me but his phone fall from his hand trying to keep the other awake. He couldn't. He couldn't save him. He can hear the ambulance but his love was already dead in his arms. His love sacrificed his life for his son. If only he trusted. He got up and closed the door. Came back to his love and eat the remaining food and took him on his lap. When we reach their the door was locked. We shouted but he didn't open. We broke the door. And there my two friend hugging each other and left the world together. I couldn't reach there. I couldn't save at least one of them. They left us. They left me. Those two selfish bastards left me" she cried on Han-suk's chest.

She couldn't continue. How can she. It's too much. It's too much to lose two dear ones at the same time. Everyone there were crying mess. Seeing her condition Han-suk decided to continue.

"We heard everything that Baek told him. That Hun told us after after eating that. We were too late to save them. Bom already fled. But cops find her later and she was hanged. Nari abandoned her child knowing his husband was gay. She got married to the man he was seeing behind Baek. Baek knew but never told her anything."

"Then what about the child? Where are they now?" Jungkook asked tears slipping his eyes.

"Wanna hear that recording?" Han-suk asked and he nodded.