82🌧️

When they come down a little and processed everything, Tae asked his mom still his head buried on her shoulder "Mom why Uncle Han and you didn't get married?" he felt her mom stiff.

"That's my fault here" Han-suk raised his hand

"When she took you two home after their funeral. My-my family didn't approve. They told us to send them to orphanage. And and we clearly didn't want. So they told us to separate. The called Yeon and ask her to choose between you two and me and she chose you two." everyone's mouth was a gape. Guilt rushed over taekook.

"They told me to marry my aunts daughter who already had Chanyeol and Luhan or they will disown me. I agreed to be disowned but Yeon didn't want me to suffer and chanLu's mom begged me to marry her because she was dying in a month and she don't want her children to end up in some orphanage. She was a good friend of mine. No one knew about her illness without me till she died. She died of the same disease her husband died." he sighed.

"I couldn't explain anything to Yeon. She left our shared apartment with you two and came here. I tried to find her but couldn't. My parents died in those years. When after so many years of searching I found her. I explained her everything and we got together again. I proposed her to marry me. Before she could agree she wanted to make sure by asking you two. When she asked Kookie he got so angry and then she turned me down chuckling my child didn't approve"

Jungkook felt his heart stop. His biological mom wanted him death and here his father's friends sacrificed everything for him.

For them.

Tae was shaking. She felt and realised what's going on inside them. She hugged both more close.

"You know Tae and kookie you are my happiness. I love you two more than anything. I'm proud and happy to raise you. My two closest person's son. I got you two as God's gift. I'm your mom and I'll always be. You had the right to know but I was the one backing away from it. You heard it. They are together in a better place now and I'm blessed having you two"

Taekook cried silently on her mother's chest Hugging her tightly.

"I was so surprised when I knew for the first time that you two are together. I never thought like that so I was shocked not upset.

But that accident on the bathroom changed everything. You thought I tried to kill myself. But when I know that Tae left Kook after that it reminded me the mistake Baek did. So I wanted to see how much you love each other and what can you do to earn it. I called you back home.

That night when you told me what you decided you are sacrificing your love for me. You two did the same as Baek. After that night you two acted like nothing happened and that's made me mad. So I decided with Han and chan to test you one last time. 

When you said those words the time you were leaving, Tae I felt my heart squeezed I realised I hurt you two too much.

Later I was called you so many time but you didn't pick. And when that call came from hospital I felt I will die. I was reliving the same situation.

I-i love you both. I can't tell how much I love you both and mama is sorry"

"Mom no please" Jungkook pleaded

"don't say anything like sorry Mom you- what you did is beyond expectation. Mom we never felt like we are not your own child. Because we are your child mom. You did that which our own mom didn't. Mo never in my life I want to listen sorry from you. If someone is sorry here that's us" Tae said

"Yes" Jungkook agreed

"You guys really resemble your father so much" Han-suk chuckled

"Yeah" Yeon-hwa agreed smiling fondly at the two.

"why?" Kook asked

"You know Kookie your father Sehun was too possessive exactly like you. And too clingy to Baek. He said right then he'll say right. He said left then he'll say left." Kook smiled being red

"And you tae. You look exactly like your dad Baek. Sometimes I can't talk when I look at you." Han-suk said

"Really?!" Tae asked

"Yes really" Yeon-hwa confirmed.

"mom I wan to see them my dad" Tae said excitedly.

"Yes me too" Kook agreed .

"see this is what I was talking about" Han-suk stated and everyone in the room started chuckling