Chapter 21: Dawn

(A/N) Well uhm... it's been a long time since i've updated this book... and i know i could bore you all with my terrible life and why i haven't but nobody cares anyway lol.
Sorry~

I leaned against Katsuki's shoulder while looking out over the little grass field.

"You're heavy" Katsuki growled.

A chuckle left my lips. "Shut up"

He smiled a bit and leant his head on mine.

We stared at the sun going lower and lower. Winter would be comming soon.

"Hey (Y/N)?" Katsuki suddenly said a bit unsure.

"Hmm?"

"Would you want to marry me...someday?"

A blush crossed my face and enveloped every space in my face there was.

"W-What?" I raised my head and looked at Katsuki.

He blushed too but looked at me with a strange look in his eyes.

Determination, embarresement, love, maybe also a little fear.

"Are you serious?"

He nodded and slowly took my hand in his.

"I'm not going to be all fucking sappy and love sick while proposing though" he rolled his eyes.

I smiled. After all. He never changes.

"I will"

Katsuki looked at me and smiled. He pulled me closer and wrapped an arm around me.

"Good."

"Someday..."

He slowly nodded.

"Someday"

And with that, we looked at the last pieces of the sun that were still visible.

THE END

Okay guys I really tried but I don't have shit time to do the things i love anymore so I decided to write a little end to this story so you'll all have at least a finnished story.
I'm so sorry... adulthood sucks