Just like every other highschool

"You're weird, I like you."

∞∞∞

CHAPTER 1:
Sarah's POV

Well, it's our start of the new year in high school and guess what it's just as boring as every year. This year and then just one more year for our lives to finally change

Umm, I see you all are confused,
Let me introduce myself here.
Hello, I am Sarah Adams.
Still studying in high school and dreaming of college cause I am totally loving the idea of moving to college, finding myself a new life out there and a hell lot of parties and road trips yeah.

Having a reality check I realized I have reached school. Parking up my car in the parking space, I quickly jump out of the car to meet my best friend Zackie!

"Hi, Zackie" I sang in a sing-song voice trying my best to annoying him at 7:30 in the morning. He quickly takes in my attire and my face and then cringes his face to the best and I swear even that is adorable. His name is Zack. Zack Pearson.

"Well helloo Sarah, you sound too chirpy!" His sleepy voice and a gloomy Zack greeted back.

"Good morning to you too!" I laughed his annoyance out.

We somehow were twinning in Greys. He wore a fitted grey tee with dark blue jeans. His hazel brown eyes stood out in the chaos that held of some kind of peace in it. He looked like a greek god. Fair. Tall. Charming. Hot. Tempting.

Was I drooling over my best friend? Before he could notice I shifted my face to somewhere else rather finding my other friends.

Looking around I see my twin girlfriends Ellie- short height and blondie.
Rose- short height and redhead.

They were already standing on the lockers rummaging through some books and let me tell groaning inwardly for not so friendly first day. Looks like we are pmsing here.

Skipping through a lot of good mornings and hellos and how are you's I reach my friends who were now smiling after I came to their sight.

"Heyyy where's kate?" Kate is short for Katelyn. I hug both the twins with a chirpy good morning.

"She isn't in town yet, apparently her trip will be over by today and she will fly down by tomorrow." The twins' reply.

Wow, that's a twin thing much. While they said all of this I took in their attire. Ellie wore a black skirt and a yellow summer top and a lot of makeup while Rose styles up in a plain white top with a denim short. Their petite figure could carry it I guess

Short much but attractive enough to catch everyone's attention. Well, I guess being less curvy and dressing hot had its perks.

I could see from the corner of my eyes Zackie coming towards us. I instantly smiled and was greeted with his perfume too high.

"Hey, cupcake. Ssup?" Abbott called out on me immediately bringing a frown on my face. He did that to annoy me a lot. I could immediately see Zackie give him a hard glare and Abbott mimicked a surrender reaction. I chuckled at how authoritative Zack's glare was.

"Well, it's just a sign of good friendship Zack" Abbott was defensive but it was funny to see him terrified of Zack.

"I was absolutely fine until I heard you, oh wait until I need you being an asshole too" I flick his forehead now laughing on a dumbfounded Abbott. The rest of them just found the scene that unfolded quite amusing but couldn't hold up a laugh.

As if it was a cue to stop the bickering the school bell rang and we sighed shuffling in all the directions we can.
We said bye to each other and a hug to my best friend Zackie. I told him we would meet up in the break and he nodded and grinned wide...

I had math with Nate but wait I didn't see him. Looking at the side I realized Abbott was walking with me cause he might be in a class next to me? Well yeah, that sounds logical and fits in too.

"Where is Nate?" I ask meeting a grinning Abbott.

"Late as always! See ya cupcake."
I chuckled and shook my head knowing Nate can never be a normal teenager.

I settled down in my class on the last bench near the window. Perfect. Mathematics was boring as fuck or let's just say I could zone out more than a girl who was in love.

__
Hello readers.

I hope you're going to enjoy this tooo.

Show me some love. Vote. Share. Comment.