Chapter Sixteen.

Chapter 16.

I didn't know if I wanted to go back home yet. It had been a few weeks since the concert and since I'd met them again.

I knew that Ryan was desperately trying to get me to forgive him, and every time, I'd be so close to calling him again and telling him that I forgave him when I'd have another flash-black again of what he'd done to me along with the rest of the pack.

He sent me different flowers every single day with a personal message, telling me to come home. And everyday, I'd just ignore it.

Chase had been trying to make some amends as well. So far, he'd sent me two letters telling me how much he'd regret everything and how much he needed me.

The first one was just an ordinary letter saying that he was very sorry, and with it he sent a really expensive necklace. It was beautiful with a sapphire shaped-heart with a silver frame around it, which was encrusted with diamonds. The words, 'Sophia, Forever and Always' was engraved at the back. I hadn't worn it yet, but I have kept in the same royal blue box with a white bow tied around it that he sent.

The second one was a poem. It really was a heart-warming poem, and it made me nearly tear up. It read:

I was thinking of you,
How I missed your sweet kiss,
And how I loved your precious smile.

I was just thinking of you and your beautiful eyes
Just looking into mine,
They’ll tell no lies.

I was thinking of you when I felt my heart ache
I wish I had your love,
A love that will never break.

I was thinking of you holding on to me
The way I felt,
The way it could be.

I was thinking of you to tell you I’d try
To give you pure love,
Till the day that I die.

I was thinking of you letting me care of you,
Just to let you know,
I’ll always be there whether you love me or not,
I love you Sophia.

Forever and Always.

I sighed and made myself a cup of coffee. It was still around 9 o'clock in the morning, but Alex, Charis, Kaden and I were planning to go on a picnic. I hadn't been spending as much time as I wanted with my babies, so I was planning on taking them out. Since I couldn't exactly walk down the street to the local park, thanks to the paparazzi, I was taking them to Alex's house, which had a huge garden- big enough to be a park.

Alex didn't live that far away from us, only about thirty minutes drive, but to be honest, neither of us were ever at home. We both travelled a lot, because of our jobs, and we hardly ever got days when we could just chill out with our friends and family.

Since I became famous, I moved to New York, as it was easier for my job, but this also meant that I couldn't meet up with Danny, Christy, Claire or Emma a lot, because they lived all the way in California. I missed them, and I would meet up with them sometimes, but not as much as I would've liked.

I lived near the beach, so I had the perfect view of it from my massive glass window in my living room. I had a small, two-story house for me and the twins, but it was perfect. We had five bedroom, which was more than enough, one indoor and one outdoor swimming pool, a huge living room and dinning room, a kitchen and a game room- for when Danny and Alex were around.

It was too much, but Alex persisted that it would be perfect for when the children are all grown up. And Alex's stubbornness wins against mine every time.