| Models |

"A photoshoot?"

The excited boy in front of me smiled before nodding again.

"And they want me to take some of the pictures?"

"Yes! Don't try to doubt yourself again because your pictures are beautiful and you'll do great!" Namjoon pushed me in front of him as we got out of the cars, the other members following from behind.

"I don't think you understand Joon, they want me to take professional photos of BTS-"

"Oh no here she goes again-" Yoongi sighed before I continued rambling.

"You guys are legends practically sculpted from the gods and I've been an army for literally years, they want me to take professional photos of YOU-"

Laughs could be heard from several people as we entered the building.

"Don't worry just pretend we aren't BTS and we're someone else you're taking pictures of~" Jimin patted my shoulder before following the other members to the makeup stations.

I sighed while holding onto my camera.

Am I just overreacting? Even if it's been a fever dream for literally years to take photos of BTS, I can do it right? I've known them for months it won't be a problem right?-

"Uh hello?"

A tap on my shoulder shook me out of my thoughts as I turned around to see a younger looking guy.

"O-oh I'm sorry-"

He looked at me with a smile while we stood there.

"Are you also a new photographer? This is my first photoshoot with them.."

I nodded, feeling a little less anxious since I wasn't the only one.

"There are probably many others that would be better at the job then me but they asked for me to do it so here I am-" I nervously laughed but then was tapped on the shoulder again.

I turned to see Sana standing with a smile.

"Jin's the first one ready so it might be best to start with him~"

I nodded and waved to the random guy before walking over to where Jin was.

Once I caught a glance of him I thought this was all a joke.

He was literally breathtaking.

They expect me to calmly and collectively take photos of this God and have them turn out good?

I saw Jin already smirking at me as I walked over to him.

☆彡

"Okay all seven of them are done, you did amazing! Now we just need the group photos."

I nervously swayed side to side while standing there.

"Wow your pictures turned out better then mine-"

The guy from before stood close to me while speaking.

I was startled from his voice but responded anyways.

"Thanks, yours turned out well too."

I began to panic as I felt his hand close to my lower back.

He didn't speak, just a unsettling smile was placed on his face.

I awkwardly stood there, trying to get Sana's attention, but she was distracted with finishing up Jin.

I tried moving away but felt his nails grip onto my back, keeping me in place.