Chapter 7. As Mother And Son.

~No one's P.O.V~

"I don't like it." Astrid stated, landing on a small iceberg where the others were, barely big enough to have them all on it, "They should've been back with them by now." She added, looking around the sky from Stormfly's back, seeing if she could spot the familiar dragons in the distance.

"I don't like it either." Tuffnut said with her cheek in her hand, staring at the chicken-leg Snotlout offered her. She refused to take it, showing his hand away, she made him drop it into the ocean with a 'plup', "Eret, Son of Eret was the man of my dreams. My everything!" She said dramatically, leaning back tom her hands as she threw her head back.

"But, baby, I grew facial hair for you." Snotlout told his crush, and what he believed was to be his future wife, letting his fingers go over his chin with small hairs growing.

"Me too." Fishlegs almost whispered as he cupped his chin, his mouth opened. Ruffnut only continued to groan and complain about her love life, but it went very much ignored by the other blonde finale Viking.

"What if Drago shot them down?" Astrid asked the group, looking around at them, "What if... They need our help?" She asked again before making Stormfly turn back to the distance, looking over the ocean that seemed to go on forever and ever, "We have to find them." She stated, nodding her head to herself to build up the little extra confidence she needed.

"W-Wait, what?" Fishlegs hesitated, a chicken beneath his arm, "No, but Stoick said-"

"It doesn't matter what he said, if they've all been captured." Astrid cut him off, proving her point with a frown, "Come on!" She urged them on, wanting to get going as fast as possible to save her friends.

She took off from the iceberg, leaving the others to get on their dragons and follow her.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Do we go back?" A member of Eret's crew asked him. The man stood up from the empty wooden box and grumbled, winching slightly in pain as he pressed the freezing cold ice piece harder against the right top of his head.

"We've nowhere to go! Nothing to sell! And no heads to call our own," Eret exclaimed loudly, removing the ice from his head to use it as a pointing-device, "If we don't turn up with dragons and fast-"

To the crew's surprise and confusion, Eret was suddenly snatched from the deck by a blue Deadly Nadder, his ice falling to the wooden deck and breaking as he was carried off the boat. Eret let out a scream as soon as his feet left his secure ground.

"Careful what you wish for!" Astrid told the Dragon Trapper with an amused smile as Stormfly threw him up to grab him by one arm and one leg instead of his shoulders.

"ERET, SON OF ERET!" Shouts sounded from the ship, a net was sent in Stormfly's direction in hope of getting their leader back, but with a simple spiral, Astrid and her dragon avoided it.

"What is this?!" Eret questioned the blonde as he grasped to Stormfly's claws to make sure he wasn't gonna fall, he gulped as he looked down at the ocean with large pieces of ice in the water. A certain death.

"A kidnapping." Astrid answered the Dragon Trapper, smiling down at his terrified expression.

"Yay! Can he ride with me?" Tuffnut asked the blonde, pulling on his leg before taking ahold of his muscular arm, "Can he?" Ruffnut asked again, making Tuffnut look at her with disgust, "Can he?" She asked a last time, her voice deeper as she pressed her face to his muscular over-arm, hugging it close.

Eret, Son of Eret pried his arm free of the blonde's hold and got ahold of Stormfly's claws again, groaning in disgust as the girl growled at him with a flirtatious look. Tuffnut held a hand in front of his mouth as if about to puke before direction his dragon head in another direction, making Ruffnut having to follow.