04 - making moves

FINE LINE
article / twitter / instagram 

Charlotte Jones Possibly MTV's Newest 'Teen Wolf' Cast Member For Season 3?
paranormal activity 4 star seen with teen wolf actresses eating

by jess cohen
JAN 18, 2013 10:48 AM

New cast member?

Charlotte Jones and Cierra Ramirez were seen spotted hanging out with 'Teen Wolf' stars Crystal Reed and Holland Roden. The group was spotted eating at Craig's Restaurant in Downtown Los Angeles last night before riding home together after told Cierra had left early.

"They all entered together and laughter filled the table as the the girls caught up with each other" a source tells E! News. "They ordered drinks and took multiple pictures it all seemed like casual friends just having fun!"

 "They ordered drinks and took multiple pictures it all seemed like casual friends just having fun!"

holland roden / via instagram 2012

On Monday afternoon charlotte was rumored to be seen arriving on the set of teen wolf which she later confirmed on twitter by tweeting: "might f*ck around and name my future daughter allydia".

On Monday afternoon charlotte was rumored to be seen arriving on the set of teen wolf which she later confirmed on twitter by tweeting:  "might f*ck around and name my future daughter allydia"

charlotte jones / vía twitter

Cierra was seen arriving as well to the teen wolf set Tuesday Morning before taking off around noon.

In a response to Charlotte's tweet a fan asked if she saw the whole cast. she then wrote back saying "only my babies [Holland & Crystal] i brought them food but i did see jeff [davis] :)". Rumors have spread saying Jeff Davis had been adding new people to the show for the upcoming season.

Thursday night while dining with her friends she had followed back the fellow co-star of the actresses: Dylan O'brien on instagram only sparking the casting rumors further more!