Chapter 30

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V.

Flashback;

"Why is a beautiful lady like you drinking all by yourself?"a guy I haven't seen before asks as he sits next to me.

"Does that line still work? "I ask with a chuckle as I take him in.

"The name's Jeremy,"he says as he stretches out his hand for me.

"Melanie."

"Even your name is beautiful just like you,"he says making me chuckle.

"Are you flirting with me because I swear you're failing miserably,"I say to which the smile on his face falls.

"Damn and here I thought I was nailing it,"he says with a smile.

"Well Jeremy wanna get out of here?"I ask as I lean in closer to him.

I was drunk as hell but having seen Cameron with a couple of girls this week was finally taking a toll on me.  I know I might have told him to let me move on in peace but seeing his attention on others and not me was not what I signed up for.

"Wouldn't even dream of passing out on the chance,"he says as he pays for our drinks and we make it out of the club and head to my place.

Present time;

"Oohh fuck babe. Yess ahhh,"I moan as he continues pounding in me.

I'm sure by now all the neighbors can hear my muffled screams but that is the least of my concern as I reach my orgasm.

I let out another scream as Cameron and I both reach our high.

"Lawdd that was amazing. I love you princess,"Cameron pants as he lays beside me on the bed.

Just then his phone starts ringing and he let's out a curse as he gets off the bed and starts getting dressed.

"Where are you going? "I ask surprised.

"No worries babe. I'm just going to get Tyler to pick his damn phone or else his mum will keep blowing my phone the whole night,"he says as he makes his way out of the room.

It's then that I remember that my best friend and his boyfriend are also in the house. I'm pretty sure they heard us going at it.

I hear a scream come out of Tyler's room followed by Cameron's laughter and my bet is he walked in on them or something.

Cameron comes back into the room with a smirk plasterd on his face and I can't help but laugh.

"Let me guess. You walked in on them going at it?"I ask between laughter.

"Pretty much,"he says as he joins me back in bed.

We stay back in the room until we are all ready to leave. It isn't until around 10 when we all grab our luggage and decide it's best we get going.