Chapter 33

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Cameron's P.O.V

Things had been working out great for everyone and I couldn't be any glad. For Tyler and Kyla things seemed to be doing more than great and that is why we were stuck here trying to set up the perfect date for them seeing as Tyler couldn't get away from Kyla for so long without her suspecting something was up. He was going to propose tomorrow and to say he was a nervous wreck was just putting it lightly.

"Relax dude. We are all here and everything's perfect. More than perfect actually,"Warren says as he tries to reassure him through the phone but he's just not having it.

"Did you get the white roses like I asked. Those are her favourite. I hope you didn't get the red ones,"he whispers and this time I take it upon myself to reassure him.

"White roses check. Everything check, double check dude. You're just being paranoid,"I say almost loudly.

"Try getting engaged too and see if you won't be feeling all nervous and anxious,"he says with a sigh. "I just have one shot to do this and that's why I'm a bit paranoid maybe," he adds with a chuckle as he realises that I am right.

"Maybe we should just tell him," Warren whispers to me.

"Tell me what? You guys better not have messed this up for me,"Tyler says again through the phone raising his voice a bit.

"Jodie's here. We called her after trying to set it up and failing miserably. Figured she would help out since she's good with planning and decorating,"Warren says.

Jodie had been trying so hard to do all she could to get back in our good graces even though everyone reassured her more than once that they had already buried the hatchet.

She was getting along just fine with the girls and mostly Melanie and if they could put whatever happened before behind them who were we to hold anything against her?

We had been hanging out together just like old times for a few days now and everyone was fine with her.

"Is she there? Put her on,"Tyler says.

"She can hear you just fine. You on speaker dude,"Warren says as he helps me drag the table at where Jodie instructed us.

"Jodie how are things looking over there?"Tyler asks again and we can't help but chuckle. How many times did he need to be reassured to believe that we had everything covered over here?

"Everything's fine Tyler I swear. You know I'm good at this. She'll love it," Jodie says with a smile on her face.

"Thankyou so much Jodie. I owe you a lot,"Tyler says.

"It's no bigdeal,"she says.

"We all know we couldn't get Mel involved in this she would probably give Kyla a heads up,"I say."But I'm pretty sure she'll have my head when she finds out I was in on this and didn't tell her,"I add making them laugh.