Chapter 37 - Ethan

You've got to be kidding me!

Madeline, standing in front of my desk, is still talking about my schedule today, but all I can focus on is her dress is too revealing. She is wearing a long sleeves grey dress alright, but it hugged her body like a second skin. So every time she moves, I can see her tits move too. What kind of bra she is wearing right now? Or is she just wearing that thing women wear to cover only their nipples? And the hem of her dress ends way too short, it's around her upper thighs. She always wears something prim and proper to the office. Why is she wearing something sexy like this for today? And her lips today are red velvet. I can imagine that lips wrap around my cock. She moans, her nipple pucker under her dress and—

"Ethan?" she calls me and I jerk back, looking into her eyes. She looks at me funny. "You're not listening, aren't you?"

"No... yeah, I mean..." I clear my throat and caress my whisker.

"So?"

"So?" I reply to her dumbly.

"I asked you, when do you want to arrange your meeting with Christian? The production wants him to start the album like yesterday, but he doesn't even give them the artist's name yet. So, Angela wants you to talk to him. I already contacted Christian. Since you are very busy during working hours, so I asked him to meet you thru dinner. He said ok and gave two times. Tuesday night or Wednesday night?"

"Oh..."

"Yeah oh. So you didn't even listen to me this whole time?"

"I did," I say, feeling stubborn.

She inhales, and her tits are moving, following her breath. What a pair of nice tits—

"So?" she asks again. What was her question? Oh, Christian.

"Wednesday night."

She nods and taps something on her iPad. "Do you need anything else?" She closes her iPad.

You bend over my desk, scream my name over and over again when I—

"That's all for now. Thanks Ms. Parker."

"My pleasure, Mr. Hall," she sashays away from me. I swear to God she did that on purpose. The way her hips move, it's so provocative. And she smirks before she opens the door.

Is she planning to blue ball me to death?

***

Day 3 being tortured by my sexy executive assistant. Madeline keeps wearing sexy outfits for the office. Yesterday, I almost punched Mike's face from drooling over Madeline. She is wearing tight, long pants. I thought that was safe. Turned out the tight pants hugged her ass fantastically. Her perfect ass, I might add. She was wearing a top with a plunging neckline that reveals her cleavage too much.

It's still appropriate. Many of your other employees wore something more inappropriate than her but you never noticed, though!

Oh, and now I always have this kind of conversation with my logical mind. Should I make a rule for the outfit to Hall Industries?

No way! We're not a legal office, not to mention we have film production, tv station, and e-media.

See... I keep fighting with my logical mind.

And this morning she was wearing another provocative outfit. An asymmetric skirt, the shortest part fell around her upper thighs and the top was a scoop neckline. And she was deliberately clumsy (she is far from clumsy, ok!) to let her pen fall down in front of me and she bent to take it. I can see clearly her bra and cleavage. I almost haul her to my desk and fuck her there. Damn you Madeline Parker for testing my control!