Wedding

Evelyn's POV

It's mine and Marcus' wedding day. Lady is such a well behaved girl and loves being brushed. My hens day was fun. I spent it with Lady, Esme, Kate, Tanya, Bella, Corin, Carmen, Rosalie, Alice, Jane, Sulpicia and Athenodora. We basically played games, thought of a few design ideas for the nursery, came up with names for mine and Marcus' future baby. Even though we already had an idea of what to name our baby. Sure I'm not pregnant yet, but I appreciate their opinions and want to be prepared. Due to how quick the pregnancy will be.

"Is it normal to be nervous?" I ask Esme.

"Yes" she assures me. She is my maid of honor, while Bella and Carmen are my brides maids. Renesmee is my flower girl. She'd also be in charge of Lady. Anyway Esme is doing my make up while Carmen does my hair.

"It'll disappear when you see Marcus" Carmen adds and I smile. "You're here is done" she declares.

"So is your make up" Esme adds.

"Time for your dress and veil" Bella states. I go behind the screen and slip into my dress. Esme zips me up, then Carmen puts the veil on. "You look beautiful Aunt Evy" Bella tells me.

"Thank you Izzy" I say. I step into my shoes. "I think that's everything" I tell them.

"Not everything" Bella says and opens the door.

"Charlie" I say smiling and hug my big brother.

"Ready to get hitched?" he asks me and I nod my head. The girls leave and we follow them. "Mum and dad would be proud of you" he tells me.

"They'd be proud of you too" I tell him.

"By the way, how would you feel about being an auntie again?" he asks me.

"Excited, why?" I ask.

"Sue's pregnant" he tells me.

"Congrats bro, when your wedding day?" I ask him.

"Not sure, I was kind of hoping you'd help me plan the perfect proposal when you get back from your honeymoon" he tells me.

"Of course I will" I tell him. The girls appear with Lady.

"It's time" Esme tells us. We nod our heads. Renesmee goes in first with Lady, followed by Esme and Aro. Then Carmen and Elazar. Lastly Bella and Caius. Charlie and I follow. My nerves disappear when I see Marcus standing waiting for me in front of Carlisle. Charlie passes me off to Marcus and takes his sit by Sue.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Evelyn Swan and Marcus Volturi" Carlisle says. He got officiated so that he could marry us. "Lets start with the vows, Marcus" he says.

"I promise to encourage your compassion,
Because that is what makes you unique and wonderful.
I promise to nurture your dreams,
Because through them your soul shines.
I promise to help shoulder our challenges,
For there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together.
I promise to be your partner in all things,
Not possessing you, but working with you as a part of the whole.
Lastly, I promise to you perfect love and perfect trust,
For one lifetime with you could never be enough.
This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things" Marcus vows to me.

"Evelyn" Carlisle says signalling that it's my turn to say my vows.

"I take you to be my partner for life,
I promise above all else to live in truth with you
And to communicate fully and fearlessly,
I give you my hand and my heart
As a sanctuary of warmth and peace
And pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor
As I join my life to yours" I vow to Marcus.

"Now the rings" Carlisle says. We exchange rings. "By the power invested in me, I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride" he tells Marcus. Who lifts my veil and pulls me close. We kiss passionately as our family and friends cheer. We walk back up the aisle hand and hand as our loved ones throw rose petals.

We go out side and get into a horse drawn carriage. It's night time. It takes us to the beach, where a huge marque is set up. With a dance floor a buffet table. The cake is amazing. The guests arrive and speeches are made. Then Marcus and I had our first dance as a married couple to From This Moment On by Shania Twain. We then cut the cake.

We stayed for two hours before we left for our honeymoon. "So you really aren't going to tell me where we are going?" I ask Marcus.

"Yes, it's a surprise" he tells me.

"Are you sure Lady will be ok?" I ask him.

"She'll be fine, Suplicia and Athenodora are looking after her" he assures me. "Besides, we'll only be gone a couple of weeks" he reminds me. I nod my head and lean into him smiling. "We're husband and wife" he says smiling.

"Sure are, you're stuck with me forever" I tell him smiling.

"I couldn't be happier" he tells me. "Soon our family will be complete" he says rubbing my stomach. I nod my head and snuggle into him more. "Sleep, I'll wake you when we get there" he tells me. I smile and drift off to sleep.

A/N

Picture above of Evelyn in her wedding dress and on the external link of Lady's collar.

Three chapters left:

Honeymoon

Pregnancy and Birth

Epilogue: Eternal Love