Part 14-Rewritten

I doodle on my note book waiting for the bell to ring. I know right Now half the class is a sleep and the other half are texting on their phones, but the teacher doesn't seem to notice as she carries on, every now and again pushing her librarian glasses back on her pointy noise.

A vibration from my jeans pocket makes me jump ten feet in the air before settling down realizing it was just my phone. Putting my pencil down I slide my phone out of my pocket only to see I have two new messages. One from Jace and the other from Nara. With an eye role I open up Naras first.

Bae♡: Hey boo Math is so boring here without you. I don't even know what the teacher is talking about. Like I even Care. He's lucky he is sexy or every girl in this class would be knocked out.

I let out a light laugh and shake my head before texting back.

Me: Hey, at least you got a sexy piece of meat to stare at! My history teacher is talking about ready to wear clothing and all I can focus on is her hairy wart right by her mouth she named Pudeous. Did you know she actually talks to it sometimes? Its kind of scary.

I send it and than open Jace's message to see he changed his name to The Sexy Beast.

The Sexy Beast: Hey

Me: Hi

The Sexy Beast: You wanna know the name I have for you in my phone?

Me:...Sure?

The Sexy Beast: Baby Mama Drama #1

Me: Wtf?!?! What's that suppose to mean you asshole!

The Sexy Beast: Chill, I was just playing, calm down. Its really Hoe #1

Me: -.- So disrespectful

The Sexy Beast: Lol, again, jk, its really Baby Girl, and this time I'm not playing.

Me: Really? Why that?

The Sexy Beast: Idk, anyways I'm taking you, Marie, Athena and Nara to the diner across the street for lunch. They are excited to meet her

Me: What about Mark and Tyler?

The Sexy Beast: They are meeting us there in Tyler's car.

Me: Umm, okay, but I didn't bring any money

The Sexy Beast: I'll pay for you

Me: Wai-

I'm in the middle of typing when a new message pops up on the screen

The Sexy beast: Later

I glare at my phone knowing he texted back before I could say anything. With a small groan I slip my phone back into my pocket just as the teacher says something to me.

"Aphrodite, is there anything you would like to share with the class?"

I immediately snap my head to the teacher with wide eyes.

"No Ma'am."

"Then don't text in class," she says with a hard glare making her face wrinkle up even more.

"Bu-"

"No buts!" She says cutting me off making my jaw drop. There's like eight other students on their phone and now people are snickering at me.

"But oth-"

"Quiet! Unless you want detention!" I Instantly shut my mouth at that and glare at my desk as a couple kids chuckle at my obvious embarrassment. My phone once again vibrates, but this time I don't take it out.

.

.

.

.

.

I focus on walking to where I'm suppose to meet Jace and the others. As I approach them I Immediately see Nara with her sunglasses on leaning her head back as Marie talks non stop as Jace listens with his arms crossed  looking casual and cool. I notice Athena is nodding her head excitedly to whatever Marie is saying and even claps her hands for some reason. As I approach them they all turn around and look at me.

"Thank God! What took you so long, and why didn't you answer my texts?" Nara asks putting a hand on her hip.

"Sorry. My teacher pointed me out over everyone else and through a hissy fit. Also it's crowded in the halls and I didn't feel like getting trampled so I took my sweet ass time."

Nara smiles and shakes her head. "You wish you were sneaky."

I look at her, eyes wide and mouth open. "I am sneaky!" I say defensievly

"What ever helps you sleep at night."

I'm about to reply with a smart ass comeback, but Jace butts in with a groan.

"Can we just go already, I'm hungry. You girls can argue about stupid things later. Preferably when I'm full and not around to hear you guys nag."

Me and Nara both huff and cross our arms before jumping in the back seat because Marie instantly jumped in the shotgun before Jace even said anything. She was currently giggling like a school girl and I don't know why. This girl is just always so perky, which I guess is good, sometimes, but I don't think anything can bring this girl down except if a puppy or any other animal got hurt. Honestly her and Athena are probably going to become best friends since they seem so much alike.

We arrive to the diner before Tyler and Mark some how, lord only knows what those two were doing. Probably hooking up with some girl in a closet. By the time they get here we have already started eating and they were very unhappy about that.

"You couldn't of waited?" Whined Tyler like a little kid who couldn't have a chocolate bar.

"You were taking too long." Jace said with a shrug of his shoulders before biting into his sandwich.

"But I wanted to have an eating contest." Mark chipped in, also whining and crossing his arms.

"You still can. You and Tyler can go against each other. "

"But that's no fun. I already know I can beat him!" Mark cries and stomps his foot making me really question his age.

"Cannot!" Tyler says with a glare.

"Can too!"

"Not"

"Too!"

"Not"

"Too!"

"Not"

"T-"

"Can you both just shut up? Just have an eating contest already to prove each other wrong!" Marie screams looking like she's ready to murder the two boys infront of her. You know how I said Marie was so sweet like two minutes ago? Yeah, well I take that back.

"Lets make it a bet." Tyler suggests.

"What are you thinking?" Mark says curiously.

"If I'm done first you have to dress up in a girl skimpy maid costume and sing and dance to I'm A Blonde by Bridgit Mendler and I get to post it. And don't look at me like that, that's my sisters favorite song." he says as we all give him weird looks.

"Okay, and if I win you have to dress up like the little mermaid and sing and dance to under the sea and I get to post it."

They agree to the deal and shake hands just as there burgers and milkshakes come out. I shake my head at the stupid bet as me and the girls give each other curious looks.

Boys will be weird.