21: Sparkling Climaxes Are a Thing?

*Smuff scene ahead*
I can't tell if this is smuff or downright dirty but read with discretion. Skipping it won't affect the outcome of the next chapter or anything. The ones who read it though, enjoy :)

"I got my first pay!" were the words Colin heard as Peter burst through the door, almost falling flat on his face as he surged forward

"Oh you did, did you?" Colin rested his back against the couch, hands stretched over the back of the furniture.

"Yes. Isn't that great?"

By now the petite boy was standing over Colin, seeming to almost burst from the way he shifted from one foot to the other. Even that didn't seem to express his excitement about him finally having a source of income. He ended up straddling Colin, blocking his view of the television, framing the surprised brunet's face in with his hands. Peter began to laugh maniacally, head falling back.

"What are we doing?" Colin asked, features smooshed between Peter's palms.

"Celebrating. Wait-" Peter's knees dug into the couch as he reached into his back pocket. He pulled out a bundle of cash and waved it in front of Colin. "-see this?"

"How can I not?" Colin laughed. "You're practically shoving it in my face. How much is it?"

"Five hundred," Peter responded, grinning. "It was two hundred and fifty per hour. I have another session for a catalogue in two weeks."

"At this rate you'll be buying and selling me in no time." Colin's brown eyes gleamed when he smiled, resting his forehead against Peter's. "Guess I won't be able to use the 'you're living rent-free' card on you anymore, Pikachu."

"Guess not." Peter smiled back, letting his lips brush Colin's parted ones. They hadn't really had another moment as intimate as the night at the pool. It was back to occasional lewd jokes and head rubs. They didn't kiss freely or talk much about what was going on between them. But they both knew there was something happening, that fact they didn't deny. The sexual tension that ran thick whenever their bodies touched, even by accident, made sure of that.

Colin grabbed him by his slim waist, letting him fall back on the couch. His deft fingers undid the button on Peter's jeans while his face hovered over the Asian's.

"What are we doing?" Peter breathed, dark eyes searching Colin's brown ones for a clue of what was going on.

With a smile, Colin licked a spot under Peter's ear and whispered huskily, "We're celebrating." His voice was low, the intonation causing Peter's eyes to widen.

Slowly, Colin let his face retract to Peter's crotch area, making sure his eyes never left Peter's the entire time. "You're okay with me doing this, right?"

"Doing what exactly?"

"Tasting you." To clarify his answer, Colin lifted Peter's t-shirt and let his tongue run over his skin in a long stripe, ending right before the little happy trail that disappeared under the denim fabric. His tongue felt surprisingly... heavy.