𝚘𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

This story was requested by:
satansoobae28

Daddy Kink,
Spanking,
Age gap,
Cheating

Summary: Jeon Jungkook is obsessed with Kim Taehyung

.
.
(Jungkook is 34 and Taehyung is 17.)
.
.

Walking out of his office, Jungkook made his way to the parking lot. His car beeped and the headlights lit up after he clicked his car key to unlock.

He opened his car door and sat inside with a sigh. Before starting the car, he checked his phone for any new messages. On his lockscreen is only a picture of his most beloved to see.

Kim Taehyung.

No new messages.

He smiled, looking at the picture of the brunette for a while longer till he put it back in his jacket pocket. He took his keys in his hand, put it in the ignition and switched it to his right to start the car. A loud roar can be heard in the parking lot which was muffled inside his car. He put his gearshift  from parking to reverse and drove backwards out of his spot and out of the parking lot.

The only thing you can hear is the quiet sound of the radio that plays Jazz music and Jungkook humming to the song Unforgettable from Nat King Cole.

Unforgettable
That's what you are,
Unforgettable
Though near or far.

Like a song of love that clings to me,
How the thought of you does things to me.

Jungkooks thoughts went back to the brunettes beautiful face. Oh, how much he wants him all on his own. He can't wait when he gets home, he can finally see his face again.

Never before
Has someone been more...

Arriving in front of the house, he parked the car in the garage, locked it and made his way to the front door. He unlocked the door and opened it, warmth hitting his face and the smell of Jajangmyeon, fish and Kimchi hit his nostrils, making him breathe in deeply. Jungkook loved home-made food.

"I'm home!" He said loudly for the whole house to hear. He took off his jacket and shoes and made his way to the kitchen.

"Welcome back, how was your day." His wife asked.

"It was okay, stressful as always." Jungkook responded.

Ignoring his wife's pouting lips asking for a kiss, he made his way upstairs to his son's room. Or should I say, step-son's room.

He knocked and opened the door when he heard a small "Come in." from inside.

The sight knocked his breath away. His son laying on the bed texting somebody on his phone, with nothing but an oversized shirt on. The movement from the brunette probably moved his shirt up, a bit of his butt cheeks peeking out from the shirt.

Biting his lips, Jungkook made his way to him and laid himself on top of him, making sure he's not squishing him to death. His arms that are placed right beside the brunettes pillow is holding up his weight while his lower back is on the youngers. Let me point out his already hard dick is placed right between his son's butt cheeks.

Humming, Jungkook whispered into his ear "Hmm... I missed you baby..." while rubbing his dick onto the others. "Who are you texting, huh?"

Taehyung giggled, ignoring his daddy since apparently, the someone who he's texting is more entertaining than the older who is rubbing his dick on him.