𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜

Daddy Kink,
tiny bit of spanking,
Dom/Sub,
Possessiveness,
Public,
Someone listening

Summary: Taehyung is still texting his Ex and Jungkook is having none of that shit.

.
.
.
.

May I Introduce?

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung.

They always were the Bad Boys in their school.

Everyone knew that of course and they also know that they should never mess with them. They are most likely to end up dead or if they are lucky, hospitalized only with their legs, arms, ribs and noses broken.

Jungkook does most of the beating and Taehyung just watches, laughing his ass off or filming it. Most beatings are because of dumb asses flirting with Taehyung, which is a big NO NO.

And Taehyung? He rarely get's angry. Fucking hoes think they are better than him and think they have a chance with Jungkook. HA, how funny. If a girl or boy touches what is HIS, well, they're dead.

They always hang out behind the school or at some club but most of the times at their shared apartment. Kissing, cuddling and of course, having sex.

Ok, enough of that. It's 8 am, Jungkook drives his motorcycle with Taehyung in the back, who clings his arms around the ravenettes waist. He parks at a parking lot near the school and get's off, Taehyung doing the same with a smile on his face. Oh how he loves riding on Jungkook's motorcycle, he always felt so free with the love of his life wrapped around his arms. Jungkook grabs Taehyung closer to him by his waist and kisses him hungrily. Tongues involved which made everything messier. A few more minutes and they pulled away, a string of saliva still connecting their lips. 

"I love you baby." Jungkook whispered and licked the saliva on their lips.

"I love you too-" Taehyung was interrupted from the yoonmin couple that just arrived with their motorcycles too. 

"AYO TAETAE! CHIM CHIM IN DA HOUSE!" Jimin yelled and ran up to Taehyung, pulling him away from Jungkook's grasp and hugging him tightly. Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked upto Yoongi and gave him a brotherly hug.

They chatted for a while and then made their way to their classes, Jungkook holding Taehyung by his waist. When they walked through their school gates, everything got silent. People made way for the school's bad boys, a huge gap forming. They ignored it and walked inside, seeing the Namjin couple making out and Hoseok staring at them with disgust. As soon as he saw the taekook and yoonmin couple enter, he ran over to them and hugged them.

"Hey guys, how y'all doing?" Hoseok asked. "We're fine, how about you" Jungkook replied, pushing Taehyung closer, their chest touching and the raven kneading his ass.
"I'm doing good" Jungkook nodded and turned his attention to Taehyung.

"a-ah Jungkook" Taehyung moaned out as Jungkook squeezed his ass tighter.

"You're so sexy baby" Jungkook whispered in his ear and licked his earlobe making Taehyung moan louder. The moment was ruined by a bell ringing, indicating that classes are starting.

Ignoring it, they left the others and went behind the school. Jungkook sitting on the grass floor with Taehyung on his lap. Jungkook pulls out a pack of cigarettes, puts it in his mouth before lighting it up. He takes a puff as he exhaled it slowly.

He leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder and watched Taehyung texting someone on his phone. It was a guy called Byung-woo. Taehyung's ex.

"Are you serious baby?" Jungkook said irritated. He obviously doesn't like the fact Taehyung is texting his ex. 

"Oh come on daddy, I'm just pranking him y'know? Make him think I still love him even though I don't..." Taehyung said smirking. Jungkook just gave up and sighed. 

5 minutes later Jungkook got bored so why not use the time of skipping classes with something more productive?

"Baby... suck me off." Jungkook said and turned Taehyung around to make him face him. Taehyung giggled and agreed, placing his phone to the side. He gave Jungkook a short peck, bend down and gave Jungkook's clothed cock a bite. Jungkook groaned and told his baby to hurry up and Taehyung unzipped his pants and pulled them down including his boxers.  

As he started to suck on it, Jungkook got impatient, grabbing the back of Taehyung's head and thrusting into his warm and wet mouth.

"Yes baby.... god so good for me, c'mon suck baby suck o-oh my god YES" Jungkook growled as Taehyung started to suck harder and harder. Taehyung himself is getting hard too and he shifts uncomfortably. A few minutes later, he couldn't take it anymore and pulled off.

"Daddy finger me please..." Taehyung pleaded. Jungkook only smirked and yanked him onto his lap. „Your wish is my command...“ he said and he teasingly pulled Taehyung's pants off slowly. Taehyung whined, wiggling his ass on Jungkook's dick which made Jungkook grunt at the friction. When Taehyung was half naked, Jungkook slapped his ass, later squeezing his buttcheeks. He circled his middle finger around Taehyung's wet, pinkish hole and shoved it in till his knuckle hit Taehyung's rim. Taehyung moaned loudly at the sudden pain and gosh how much he loved the pain Jungkook was giving him with just one finger. Jungkook didn't even give Taehyung time to adjust his finger as he started thrusting it in and out over and over again. 

"F-Fuck Jungkook-" He was cut off at the sound of his phone ringing, his phone screen displaying the name: 'Ex'. 

"Are you fucking kidding me" Jungkook whispered as he saw how Taehyung grabbed his device and accepted the call.

"Hello?" Taehyung said and smirked at Jungkook. The only thing you could hear is Byung-woo's mumbles and Taehyung "listening" to him. 'The actual fuck! He has a finger up his ass and still answers the fucking call!?' Jungkook thought. Unbelievable!

"You fucker..." Jungkook whispered and shoved Taehyung on the ground, pulling his finger out and aligning his cock against his hole, thrusting into him at full force. Taehyung screamed and dropped his phone as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. Rapidly, Jungkook pounded into him, deeply, his jealousy taking over his body.

"You actually dared to answer the fucking phone. You are mine and only mine you understand!?" Jungkook growled out. He reached for Taehyung's phone and started yelling possessively: "You bastard, I'll beat the shit out of you the next time I see you. But first, I'll show you who he belongs to." Taehyung moaned at his possessiveness, not even realizing that Jungkook put his phone on speaker. 

"Who do you belong to you slut." Jungkook demanded. Taehyung almost let out a sob at Jungkook's powerful thrusts. He couldn't concentrate because it felt too good.

"J-Jungkook! Jungkook, Jungkook, o-omg J-Jungkoo- FUCK." Taehyung screamed loudly. 

"He is mine!" Jungkook yelled into the phone and hung up, throwing the device somewhere on the ground. He grabbed the back of Taehyung's knees and bended his legs till it reaches the sides of his head. Thrusting at an animalistic pace, Taehyung literally started crying because of the pleasure Jungkook was giving him.

"Jungkook- omg feels so good, SO GOOD" Taehyung sobbed out as tears ran down his beautiful soft cheeks, that are now soaking wet. He was so fucking close.

"I-I'm gonna come, Daddy please! Can I come, omg please." Taehyung begged. Jungkook moaned out, he was so close too.

"Come for Daddy. I'm gonna come inside you, Daddy's gonna breed you so good." Taehyung screamed when he came with Jungkook's permission, his cum staining his and Jungkook's stomach and chest, some even landing on his own face. Jungkook yelled out and came inside him as he looked at Taehyung. He looked so sexy.

Jungkook flopped down on Taehyung, careful not to crush his beloved.

"You are mine and only mine. Get that inside your pretty head."

_______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed it.