Sunday's walk.

You are officially Henry Cavill's girlfriend. Not for a media, not yet, but it is a known fact for your family and closest friends. Everyone was happy for you the same as for Henry who has finally found a sense of peace and stability that he has always dreamt of.

On a Sunday afternoon, Henry, yourself, your son Nathan and Kal were gone for a walk in the local park. Everyone in the neighborhood knew Henry, so he was not afraid to walk by your side, holding your hand.

He was the happiest he had ever been. Henry needed to speak to you about his upcoming project and was afraid of your reaction.

"Are you ok, Hen? "Your question distracted Henry's complex thoughts.

"Yes, I am ok, love. There is something I need to tell you." Henry announced, sitting at the bench, looking at Nathan and Kal playing.

"I am all ears" You placed your palm on his thigh, giving him a green light to talk.

"Well... as you know, next week I will be on the set and one of the first scenes I am in is... the love scene. I want to ask you how you feel about it? Of course, I will not enjoy it, or anything like that, it just... I want to tell you beforehand" Henry was nervously looking at you. He could see you were thinking of what to say, you were choosing your next words carefully.

"Henry, I know this is a part of your job and I trust you. It might be a little bit weird for me in the beginning, but you know what you are doing. I think ... I will probably skip this scene when I will see your show on TV. "You smiled, stroking his cheek lovingly.

Henry finally exhaled, extremely happy with your response. He was so afraid he might lose you like he lost his previous partners due to unhealthy jealousy.

"Oh love, thank you, thank you." Cavill quickly kisses your cheeks, while you were laughing, kissing your lips passionately at the end.

Suddenly you have heard someone purposely coughing, letting you know of her presence. You both stopped kissing, turning your heads, seeing the old lady in her 70s.

"Oh Henry, you have a lady, finally! I am so happy for you, who is this lucky lady?"

"That is my girlfriend Y/N "Henry announced proudly with a big smile, introducing you to his old neighbor.

"Well, I am the lucky one to find such a loving and talented man like Henry is." You looked at your boyfriend lovingly noticing he is blushing. You had a short conversation with the lady while Henry was playing with Nathan and Kal. After that, you came back home.

Soon, Henry will leave to his filming set and will be surrounded by many beautiful actresses. You trust him however your mind will not let you have a break from bad thoughts. At this moment you need to have hope he will not cheat, and your worst nightmares won't come true.