Chapter 43

It was the next day and everyone was preparing for the mission. They were going in 5 different cars. Each car had extra guns and bullets underneath the floor in the boot.

It was nearly time for them to leave, since it would take about 30 minutes to get there.

"Come back in one piece" Y/n said to Hyunjin in a shaky voice.

"Of course I will. I love you" He said to her, giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you more"

"It's time to leave" Chan shouted through the house.

Everyone was now in the living room ready to leave. They all said their goodbyes and makes sure all the ear pieces worked. Y/n, Haechan and Seungmin went up to the tech room.

- - - - -

"Hello" Seungmin said.

He got a response from all 5 cars. They were on there way there.

"Good luck everyone" Taeyong said.

"We are nearly there Seungmin. Can you hack into the cameras?" Chan asked.

"Yeah already done. Oh wait I see you guys in the distance. Make sure you park not to close else it will be obvious. There are 2 guards on the gate, take them out before you get there using the sniper"

"Ok thank you"

Meanwhile Y/n and Haechan also had ear pieces in and was watching the cameras with Seungmin.

"Be careful, you don't know what they could have in there. Channie you know mother was full of tricks and is very sly" Y/n warned.

"It's ok Y/n. We are going to be careful....ready to go guys?"

"3...2...1...go" Chan ordered.

"The guards have been taken out. Are there any more?" Doyoung asked.

"No there's no more outside" Seungmin informed.

They guys started to surround the building. Some where going through the back entrance whilst others where going through the side entrances.

They went in and started to attack. All that could be heard was the guns firing and groans of pain. Luckily all from the other team. All of the other people were dead on the floor.

The lights turnt off. Hyunjin felt someone grab him and felt a knife up to his throat. The lights had turnt back on.

"It's nice to see you again my dearest son. How's your sister? Oh I hear this is your lover boy" a women said looking at the camera, knowing that Y/n was watching.

"Hyunjin don't move!" Y/n shouted through the mic. Her heart started to race.

"Your not our mother. Your a monster. Y/n is much better off without you" Chan spat out.

The grip around Hyunjin got tighter. He could've move else his throat would be slit by the knife.

"What do you want?" Chan asked.

"I think we all know what I want. Isn't that right Y/n"

Y/n knew what she meant. She quickly took off the earpiece and mic and ran out of the room.

"Y/n get back here!" Haechan shouted, running after her.

Haechan was to late, Y/n had already got on a motorcycle and left. He quickly went into a car not knowing who's it was and followed her.

- - - - -

The front door slammed open. Y/n was there. The guys looked in shock.

"Y/n get out of here" Hyunjin shouted over.

"No. It's me that she wants so here I am" She answered back. She saw that horrible grin on her mother's face.

"It nice for you to join us Y/n" her mother said spitefully.

Y/n walked over to Hyunjin and the lady.

"Y/n don't!" Chan and Hyunjin shouted at the same time.

She looked over to Chan and sent him a slight smile, showing that she had a plan.

"Have me you bitch! It's me you want not him so let go"

The lady threw him and grabbed her. However Y/n was to quick, she tackled her to the floor. Since Y/n didn't have any time and panicked she didn't grab any weapons so she had to rely on her hand combat.

Her mother quickly flipped her over and pulled out a gun and pointed it to her head.

"If any of you move I'm going to shoot her. Don't think that I have bad hearing either"

Y/n was staring at her in her eyes.

"I thought you were our mother. The one who was meant to protect us and love us!" Y/n said to her.

"Guess our family is different"

BANG!

Oh no. Is she dead?