Chapter 18

⚠️mention of abuse and rape⚠️

No ones POV:
"I think I'm ready to tell you"
Hyunjin nodded and looked at Y/n in the eyes.

"I was 15 when I first met him. My dad introduced us. His name is V, he was 23 at the time and he's apart of the gang BTS. You have probably heard of them, they are one of the biggest mafia groups worldwide. Anyways my father said that he wanted us to be together because it would be protection for me but in reality he only wanted it for himself. To be associated with people of such high power. The thing that caught me off guard was that V wanted us to be together. He's like 8 years older. He's a fully grown man whilst I was just a child at the time. He mentally and physically abused me. It was the worse 2 years of my life. I was Broken. It ended the day I ran away and came here. He was trying to hurt me again and he had a gun in his waistband. I grabbed it and shot him in the leg. It was only us in the house so no one came to us. V left and I quickly ran upstairs to have a shower and to pack my belongs. That when I saw CCTV footage of all my remaining family dead on the floor with father smiling like the devil he is. I'm not sure where V is now but I know that the wound wouldn't have killed him or anything" Y/n said whilst looking down with tears falling. She was fiddling with her fingers.

Hyunjin held her hands and pulled her into a hug. She started to cry more.

"Did he ever r-rape you? I'm sorry to ask"

She just stayed silent and Hyunjin felt a slight nod against his chest. He blood boiled with anger. How dare someone do something like that especially to the girl he loved.

"It's ok. Let it out. Your safe, he can't get to you now, I won't ever let it happen"

She gripped onto his waist tighter whilst crying more. He rubbed up and down her back and played with her hair trying to help her calm down.

"Please don't tell anyone yet. Not even Chan knows. Your the only one" Y/n pleaded.

"I won't tell anyone unless you want me to. Tell them in your own time. But I think it may be best to tell Chan but only when your ready. Also yes we do know of BTS. They are the group above us"

Y/n pulled away from his chest and looked up into his brown pooled orbs.

"I'll tell him soon. Wait your the second best mafia group in the world!?" She said slightly shocked.

"Yeah how else do you think we live in this luxurious house and everything. I'm only joking but yeah. It took a lot of work but we got here in the end" he said softly laughing. Y/n laughed back.

Y/n could feel the vibrations from his chest so she layed her head back down and could hear his heartbeat. This made her relaxed and made her feel safe. She felt her eyes getting heavier whilst feeling Hyunjin's fingers still playing with her hair. Soon enough she fells asleep.

Hyunjin could hear little snored coming from her mouth. He just smiled look at the girl. He placed a kiss on her forehead and fell asleep to.

- - - - -

"Omg they look so cute"

"Awww"

The rest of stray kids surrounded them whispering to each other trying to be as quiet as possible.

- - - a couple minutes earlier - - -

"Hey I'm going to check on y/n and see if she's okay" Chan said walking up the stairs towards Y/n's room. He knocked but there was no reply so he just walked in.

"Hey Y/-"

He saw the two wrapped in each other's arms, hugging each other. He smiled at the 2 of them, he was happy that Hyunjin was making her so happy and what they had spoke to each other about the day before.

- - - - - The day before - - - - -

"Hey Hyunjin can I talk to you in my office please". Chan asked Hyunjin after tea.

Hyunjin followed him. Chan lent against the wooden cabinet in there filled with books. He looked at Hyunjin in the eyes, maintaining strong eye contact.

"The thing between you and Y/n is it serious?. I don't want to see her get hurt"

"Yes hyung. It's serious. I think I l-love her. I don't know if she feels the same but ever since I've met her I've changed a lot" Hyunjin replied. Chan sighed.

"Love her?  Your right she has changed you. But it's better. You seem really happy together and that's all that matters. As long as you aren't planning on hurting her or anything"

"I'm not hyung. I promise. She the most precious girl I've ever met. I still can't believe you two are related"

"Yes so don't forget if you hurt her your dead meat" Chan said eyeing Hyunjin. Hyunjin swallowed the lump of terror in he throat.

"I'm only joking". Chan said with his Australian accent. Hyunjin just chuckled. They both walked out of the office and carried on with their activities.

- - - - end - - - -

Chan messaged the group chat telling everyone to come up. He quickly took a few pictures and sent it to everyone including Y/n and Hyunjin. They all came up as quickly but quietly as they could. They all cooed at the 2 of them sleeping so peacefully together. They were all whispering when they heard groans come from the bed. The 2 sleeping figures now had their head popped up trying to adjust to the light and all the people in the room.

"What do you want?" Hyunjin said as Y/n layed next to him.

"Nothing" Minho snickered.

"I was just going to a check on Y/n but then saw you guys asleep together and thought it was really cute" Chan smiled.

"I'll speak to you in a minutes. Just let me wake up" Y/n said.

"You don't need to tell him yet if you don't want to" Hyunjin grabbed her hands.

"Tell me what. Don't tell me your pregnant!" Chan spat out. Hyunjin and Y/n both choked on nothing. Small gasps where heard from the rest of the guys.

"NO! No! No! Chan I'm not pregnant!. It's just something I need to tell you in private. Sorry guys"

"Well ok good. You had me panicked. I'll be in my room when your ready". With that everyone said goodbye to each other.

Y/n gave Hyunjin a smile as she was putting her slippers on and brushing her hair.

"Do you want me to go with you princess?"

"No it'll be fine thank you. I'll ring you if I need you or anything"

Y/n ran over to Hyunjin and pecked his lips before leaving the room and went up to Chans room.

- - - - -

"And that's what happened" Y/n said with tears  starting to form.

Cham pulled her into a hug and apologised many times that he couldn't be there and that happened to her. Guilt took over him.

"It's ok Chan. There's nothing you could've done. It's all over now so I'll be fine. It's not your fault"

For the rest of the night they just talked about good memories they had together and
things that happened when they weren't together.

Hey guysss. Some tea got spilled. But anyways thank you so much for reading.
Please remember all the situations and things said in this book is not true, I don't Stan BTS but none of them would ever do anything like that. Please stay safe and listen to your rules. Byeeere 👋🏻

Omg guys we are on #3 rating for straykids 😆😆😆. Thank you so much for over 350 reads. For some reason it won't let me message or leave something on people's conversations on their account but it's letting me reply to comments but thank you so much for people and this book to a reading list on the account. I really appreciate it. Thank you for all the support that has been show as well. Thank you 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😆😆😆😆😆😆
Omg I just looked at this book and it has gained 150 reads in less than 13 hours. Thank you so much. Thank you for 500 reads.