Chapter 21

(Heads up, this is my longest chapter so far)

- - - - -

We was all getting ready to go out for a meal. We was going to this nice fancy restaurant. The boys had suits on and I had a nice dress on. It was slightly tight and wasn't too long and wasn't too short which I liked. It showed off my figure nicely.

I was quickly putting a bit of makeup on when I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in" I shouted to who ever was outside.

It was Hyunjin. He came over to me and I stood up. He looked me up and down. He naturally put his hand on my waist and pulled me a little bit closer.

"You look really really good princess"

"Thank you Jinnie"

I gave him a small peck on the lips and tried to pull away but wasn't able to because I felt a hand on my neck. Hyunjin pulled me closer and kissed me again. It started to get a little bit more heated. I finally pulled away.

"Hyunjin your going to ruin my makeup" I said chuckling, squishing his cheeks slightly.

"Sorry. I'll just have to make up for it later on". He winked and left. He made me really confused. But I couldn't stop thinking about what will happen later, when it will happen, how it will happen. I was really nervous.

- - - - -

It was now 7:30 and we had to leave for our dinner. I walked down the stairs and saw the guys waiting for me down there. When the saw me they started to clap and whistle. Hyunjin looked really proud.

"Thank you guys" I laughed and done a twirl for them once I reached the bottom of the steps.

Before we left I grabbed a nice jacket and my small black bag.

We all left and was in our way to the restaurant in 2 different cars. One with Han, Minho, felix and Chan the other one had Hyunjin, Changbin, Seungmin, Jeongin and Me. Seungmin and Chan drove. It only took about 15 minutes to get there.

We all arrived and went inside. It was really nice and modern. The guys had booked a private room so it was only us so we couldn't bother or get bothered by anyone else. I ordered a steak dish whilst the others get chicken, lamb and other dishes.

The food was really good. We was there for a while, until about 10. None of us had drunk alcohol which was a good thing. We all finished up and was leaving and Chan got a call.

"Hello...ah right.... yeah no problem we will be right over"

"The call was from Sana from TWICE. They are having some trouble with the tech and need it fixed asap and need our help. Sorry Y/n. We will drop you and Hyunjin off and then we will have to leave".  My heart started to speed up knowing that me and Hyunjin will be completely alone.

"It's fine Chan honestly. Thank you for today and all my presents everyone". They all replied and gave me a hug.

We arrive home. Me and Hyunjin got out.

"Alright kiddos. Have fun. No funny business" Chan said sternly. I just saw a few of the guys wink at us from their seats. I started to feel a blush coming to my cheeks.

"Yes Hyung. Good bye" Hyunjin chuckled. We both waved to them as they left.

"Shall we go inside then Y/n you must be getting cold" Hyunjin said leading me inside.

"Today was really good. Me and Felix had a good time shopping. We got lots of stuff"

"That's good. What did you get?"