♥︎Seventeen♥︎

It was time for cheer and I was so excited to finally be able to practice again. Charli and Avani met me at my locker and we went to the locker room. "So whats everyone's homecoming plans? Like has anyone been asked?" Charli asked as we grabbed our practice clothes, "no one has asked me. But even if no one asks I'm still going!" Avani smiled putting her Nike pro shorts on. "Omg Avani you and Jaden should go together!!" I screamed and Avani shook her hand "umm yeah no..." me and Charli rolled our eyes "Kenz who are you going with?" Charli asked as we walked out of the locker room "I mean I was hoping to go with Josh." We stopped walking and heard a voice "what are you guys talking about?" Josh and Jaden were standing behind us Avani and Charli laughed "homecoming." Avani squealed "Let's go girls!" Our coach yelled so we waved to Josh and Jaden and ran to the side we were practicing on.

Practice was over and we went into the locker room to change into normal clothes "do you guys want to come over?" I asked Charli and Avani, "I can't it's my sisters family party thing." Avani said, I did a fake gasp "I thought I was family.." I rolled my eyes jokingly, Avani laughed "yeah well I was just mad at you..." we all started laughing "I have a doctors appointment but I can come after." Charli said "yeah that sounds good." I said walking out of the locker room. Charli and Avani left then I realized I didn't bring my car "shit" I said under my breath, "you okay Kenz" I heard Josh say "I turned around and saw Jaden and Josh standing there, "yeah um I just didn't bring my car." Josh and Jaden laughed and I just stood there "I can drive you." Josh offered, and I accepted. we got into the car and Josh drove me to my house.

"Thank you." I smiled as I unbuckled my seatbelt "anytime." He waved as I closed my door and walked into my house

~Joshes POV~
I still loved Kenzie, I never stopped. I didn't know how she felt though and when Charli told me she said that she would go to homecoming with me I thought that would be a good time to ask her to be mine again.

Jaden came over and we talked about homecoming and worked on the poster I was gonna use to ask Kenzie to homecoming "dude who are you gonna ask?" I looked at Jaden I was writing on my poster. "Maybe Avani..." Jaden said he voice was faint "wait really... I think you should." I said patting him on the back he shrugged "okay so your doing this at halftime during the game right?" Jaden questioned as I wrote the last word "yeah!" I smiled kinda nervously.

~Kenzie's POV~
"BLAKE!" I yelled running up the stairs "what" he yelled back "thanks for leaving me with no ride." I rolled my eyes, now standing in his room. "You made it home didn't you." I crossed my arms then walked out and went to my room, I decided to text Jaden and ask him about homecoming

                                                                             Jaden!
Jaden🖤😎
Yeah?
                                                         Who r u asking to
                                                        Homecoming?
Jaden🖤😎
Idk
                                                       Hmm... how about
                                                         Avani?!
Jaden🖤😎
Really?
                                                         Yess!!
Jaden🖤😎
Would she say yes?
                                                            Duhh!
Jaden🖤😎
Alright then I guess
I'll ask Avani!
                                                          Omggg yay!!!!

I heard on knock on the door and got up and ran downstairs to open the door because Charli said she was going to be over. I opened the door and it was Josh "oh hey." I said a little surprised, "Hi, are you busy?" He asked, I shook my head. "No come in." We walked up to my room and sat on the bed. "Kenz I love you, and I'm sorry I messed things..." I stopped Josh before he could finish "Josh nothing that happened was your fault, I was dramatic and stupid and" all of a sudden I feel Joshes lips against after a few seconds we pulled away and I smiled. "Mackenzie... can we try us again?" I smiled even bigger "yes." I gave Josh a hug. "MACKENZIE!" I heard someone yell from downstairs so me and Josh got up off the bed and went downstairs "CHARLI!" I yelled back and gave her a hug "sorry I didn't know Josh would be here I can go." I laughed "I didn't either but no stay." We laughed "I should get going." Josh said before pulling me into a hug and Charli stands there in shock, we waved and Josh left. "Umm ok what???" Charli squealed as we walked up to my room. "Yeah we are back together." I said and we were now sitting on my bed "does Avani know?" Charli smiled "nope." Charli stood up and jumped "I know before Avani!!" I laughed.

It was now 11 pm and Charli decided to leave. I was bored so I went into Bryce's room "heyy bryceyyy" I said as I jumped on his bed "hey sis." He responded looking at his phone "Why is dad not back yet?" I asked looking at the ceiling, I heard Bryce set his phone down "He probably has more work to do..."
"Yeah but before they left they said 3 months, Bryce it's been longer than that."
"Mackenzie im sure everything's fine." Blake walked in the room after Bryce finished his sentence, "what are we talking about?" Blake said joining me on Bryce's bed "we were talking about how dads still gone but whatever." I said then rolled my eyes "but now we are gonna talk about you Amelie." I said changing the subject, Blake smiled "yeah..." Blake said awkwardly "so are you guys actually dating." Bryce said standing up from his chair walking over to the bed "Yeah." We all laughed "aww you guys are cute." I said. "What about you and Josh he was here earlier right?" Bryce said, "He was over here and we are together... again." I was blushing a little now. "Good I actually like Josh." Bruce said causing us to laughs

We talked for a little longer than we all fell asleep on Bryce's bed.