♥︎Twenty four♥︎

"Mickey was kinda hot." I said looking at Charli as we walked out of the place.

"For real." Charli said and we both laughed. We walked around and found Avani and Nessa.

"Hey guys!" Avani said as we stopped by a table and sat down.

"Where have you guys been?" Josh asked before he took a sip of his water.

"We've been on rides." Avani said grabbing the water Josh had just sat down and took a sip.

"Did you just drink my boyfriends water?" I said sarcastically making everyone laugh.

"I did and what are you going to do about it?" Avani said matching my energy making everyone laugh even harder.

"We should probably text everyone and see where they are." Jaden suggested pulling out his phone.

"Wait I'll make a group chat." I said

Disney worldd 🎉

                                                          Where is everyone??

Tayler🖤😎
I'm with Blake near the
Pretzels.

Mom❤️❤️
Me Addison and Bryce
Are near space mountain.

Avani❤️
We should all meet at
The pretzel cart?

Addison🤍🦋
Sounds good!

Once everyone met up we mostly just played games. We went on a few more rides before deciding to leave.

"Wait can we switch cars this time?" I asked as we headed towards the entrance.

"I guess Bryce's car only hold 7." My mom said.

"What if Bryce drives your car that fits 8 ? " I asked stopping everyone so we could decided.

"So Bryce driving, Addison passenger seat , then Avani, Josh, Kenzie, then Charli, Nessa, and Jaden" Tayler said shrugging not really caring which car he sat in. everyone agreed.

Once we got home we all layed on the couch for a while.

"Kenzie we have gifts for you!" Addison said walking over to the couch with my mom with many bags of gifts.

"GUYS." I said putting my hand over my mouth.

I opened up all the gifts and they were all so thoughtful, I wanted to cry.

"We have cake!" My mom said motioning me over to the kitchen. Everyone got up, Josh grabbed my hand and we walked to the kitchen. Everyone sang happy birthday and I got embarrassed for no reason. I blew out the candles and we had cake. Then my phone buzzed.

Vinnie 🙄
Happy birthday
Thanks
Vinnie 🙄
We should hang out
I'm sure Josh
Would love that.
Vinnie 🙄
Josh doesn't have
To know...
No thanks

"What was that?" Josh questioned looking at the expression on my face.

"It was Vinnie, being annoying." I said rolling my eyes then putting cake in my mouth.

"What did he want ?" Avani asked joining in on the conversation.

"He said happy birthday then asked to hang out. I obviously said no." I said looking back and fourth between Avani and Josh. "Anyways you all should spend the night." I said changing the topic.

"We don't have clothes." Jaden said.

"Just wear Joshes or Blake's or Bryce's..." I said rolling my eyes as a joke and he smiled at me.

Everyone agreed to spend the night and we were all getting pajamas on. I gave Nessa,Charli, and Avani some clothes to put on.

"So Charli how's Jaden?" I said smirking as we were all in the bathroom changing.

"Wait are you guys dating?" Nessa asked as she washed her faced.

"What? No we aren't dating." Charli quickly said as she put her t-shirt on, I gave her the look.

"Okay but if he asked you, you'd say he's right?" Avani said. Charli thought for a second, and her face turned red.

"Yeah I guess." Charli said, me and Avani squealed and Nessa laughed.

"Now we need to get Jaden to ask her!" Avani said still excited and Charli rolled her eyes. We walked out of the bathroom and everyone was in my room waiting.

"It's about time." Jaden said as soon as we walked out of the bathroom.

"Aww were you waiting on Charli." I said as I sat down next to Josh on the corner of my bed, Jaden didn't answer he just playfully rolled his eyes.

"So what's the sleeping situation?" Nessa asked still standing.

"Yeah Josh is kinda in my spot." Avani said sarcastically but serious at the same time.

"Umm we can bring up 2 blow up mattresses and Addison and Bryce can be on one and Charli Nessa and Avani on the other, then Tayler Blake and Jaden can sleep on either the bean bags or anywhere." I said trying to sound reasonable .

"Wow or the girls sleep on the bed and the boys sleep on the ground." Avani said jumping on my bed laughing. I looked at Josh.

"That's fine." He said smiling, then standing up. I'm not sure how the boys slept but in my bed it was Addison, then me, Avani, Charli and Nessa.

"We should watch a movie to fall asleep." Blake said grabbing the remote off my night stand.

"Can we watch 'After we collided' please." I begged, and Blake turned it on. About 30 minutes into the movie I feel asleep.

Sorry this was kinda short and boring. Anyways there's gonna be some Vinnie drama ahhh so stay tuned!!!