~Chapter 1~

Harry never liked changes,he had changed multiple schools,friends and houses while he was younger but no one ever cared to ask him if he was okay with it.The only people that always were with him were ron and hermione,his other friends were fake that only wanted to trick him and play with his feelings.He was tired of all of them,and he was starting college aswell this year,so he decided he should take the courage and move in an apartment,far away from his house.So this is what he did.It was the last day before going to his knew 'house' and he was packing his stuff with the help of his friends.

"So mate you are really leaving?" Ron asked.

Ron was a kind of tall guy,with ginger hair,blue eyes,that loved to eat,but the thing harry loved about him was bis personality.He and hermione never left his side and they were the best friends he could ever have.

"Yeah ron i am leaving" harry answered and ron looked down sadly.Harry understood what was wrong,because hermione was crying for the last 2 hours,so he tried to hype his friends up.

"Oh come on guys,i am just going to another house,i won't forget about you!I know you since we were babies and i am not planning on forgeting you" ron smiled but hermione was still crying."please hermione don't cry,we will still do ghe stupid shit we do now,and i promise nothing will change "

"You will forget us harry,you are leaving us here and moving on with that idiot,that you will be leaving with.Its not hard to become friends with your roomate,and when we will come to see you,you won't even recognize us" ron said

"You are so dramatic both of you,nothing will change and i dont need or want a roomate,you are the most precious people i ever had in my life and nothing will change that,i promise" harry said and the other 2 hugged him.

"Now lets pack because we have to spend some time having fun aswell dont you think?" Hermione said and they started packing.

But as you see harry wasn't moving in this house alone.There was one more person,a boy specifically.His name?Cedric Diggory.

Cedric was the exact opposite from harry.He loved changes.From a very young age,his parents were taking him to trips to other countrys,they would always come back but Cedric loved the feelings of travelling and changing houses.He aslo loved changing his house and room.There wasn't a day,as much time as cedric was living alone,that he hadn't changed the decoration of his house.So today he was excited to move in another place.His friends were excited aswell because they were going to a new city.

"WE ARE GOING TO A NEW CITYY" hannah shouted packing her stuff

"Why are you even packing,i am moving out not you" cedric said
confused

"We found a house close to yours so we can meet you almost daily,the three of us will be living together,me,ernie and hannah" matthew said

"I love you guys,you are the best" ssid cedric and continued putting his clothes in a suitcase.

"We love you too ced" the other 3 said together and laughed.

Cedric laughed with them but he was nervous.His friends were moving close to his houss which was amazing,but he was moving in a house with a stranger,he doesn't even know his name.

After packing cedric and his friends ordered food so they could eat  something and watched a movie.They fell asleep quite early because tomorrow was a very tiring and important day.

This is the first chapter of my new story.I hope you like it :).

*sorry for mistakes or false grammar,if i have, i just suck at English*