~chapter 10~

Tw:blood,attempt of suic!de,c@tting,and probably eating disorder.

"What do you mean?" Ron asked.He was very worried about harry.He always was but he didn't show it because he thought harry would find it weird.

"He....was laying on the floor,it was blood all over him,his glasses and phone broken in pieces...scars and cuts all over his body.Very skinnier than the last time i saw him.The room he was staying in had a lot of alcohol bottles...broken and...there was a knife next to him" Arthur weasley said,tears rolling down his cheeks.He always saw harry as his son.

Ron fell down his knees crying.Hermione was staring at the wall,she wasn't even blinking.A broken cup ok the floor,it had fall from Molly's hands from when arthur started talking.

"W-where is he?Is he alive?did you take him to a hospital" george asked,hoping his father would say that hes okay and that all of this were a prank...

"He is a hospital,they sent me the address 10 minutes ago but i wanted to tell you first.I told sirius and remus aswell they are on their way." Arthur said

"Ok...who wants to come to the hospital?" Molly asked

"Me" everyone in the room asked.

"Not all of you can come so...me,arthur and fred and ron are going to the hospital...george,percy,bill,ginny and hermione you are staying here"

George opened his mouth to talk because his twin was going there and he wasn't but he realised they would lose time so they alla said bye and molly,Arthur,ron and fred left to go to the hospital...

George looked at his phone.He thought of calling cedric...but what if they argued or something?What if harry doesnt want cedric to know?But he should know.George took the phone to his hands and called the other boy.

Cedric answered and george took a deep breath before explaining everything.George told ced everything he knew but he never got an answer.Cedric only asked for the hospital and then closed the phone.

George was crying because he remembered his memories with harry and he was really worried but then his younger sister got in the room and he tried to act like he didn't care that much.But he couldn't.

"What happened georgie?" Ginny asked

"Nothing i am just a little nervous you know..."

"Oh okay" she said.For a monent george stopped,he looked at hermione.She was smiling.Why was she smiling?They were like siblings with harry and she seemed like she didn't care.George got annoyed by hermione but she continued smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" Bill said when he noticed the girl

"I smile because i feel it...i feel it in my bones...harry will be okay.He is alive.I know it everything will be fine" hermione said and happily exited the room.

"Me and mione are buying harry a present" ginny said and the two girls runned upstairs

"Well...i am hungry...so wanna order or should i cook brothers?" Bill as the oldest asked

"I believe that you should cook brother.You know fast food isn't healthy and you can have problems because of it" percy said with a serious look

"Oh shut up nerd" george said looking at percy.Percy was going to talk back but bill stopped him by talking.

"I am gonna order only because i am hungry.No other reason." Bill said but they all knew he was just too lazy to cook.

Upstairs,ginny and hermione were planning Harry's gift that they were going to by the next day.They soon feel asleep but they woke up when the bell rang.They runned downstairs and saw pizzas on the table.They sat down and they all started eating.When they finished percy said he was going to study,and he left but everyone saw the worried look on his face and that he couldn't read because deep in him he cared about harry.George was watching videos and photos of harry.Hermione was thinking and planning harrys gift and ginny was making a card for harry.Bill was talking with one of his friends on the phone while cleaning.

"Ok everyone go to bed" bill said still talking on the phone.Hermione took her book,phone and the list of udeas of gifts and went to ginnys room.Ginny took the card she was making and runned upstairs.George didn't move.He was so lost in his thoughts that he couldnt hear what was happening.

Bill tried to take his attention lots of times but never succeeded.Some time later geogre came back to reality.

"Bill can i tell you something?" He asked

"Sure" the older brother answered

"If harry argued with cedric...and i told cedric what happened  would harry be mad at me?"

"Why would you ask this?"

"Because...i feel kike they argued.And i called cedric and told him everything...and i feel guilty for some reason"

"You did whatever you thought it was right so have trust in yourself..but if you want my opinion...you are right.I would have told cedric too and i think cedric wanted to know so...yeah" bill said and went back at talking with his friend

"Goodnight" george said

"Goodnight brother" bill answered.George exited the room and bill fell on his knees crying.He couldn't keep it in him anymore.He was really worried and sad about what was going on.