~Chapter 2~

..(with harry,ron and hermione)..

Harry woke up at 6 a.m..He was very tired already,and he hadn't even move.He looked around and saw hermione and ron sleeping together.He didn't want to wake them up because they seemed very comfortable,so he dressed up and went to buy coffee and breakfast from a bakery.The closest bakery wasn't that close tho,it was 20 minutes away.

When he finished dressing up,he grabbed his keys and left the house.

After 40 minutes he was back with coffee and croissants.He got in the house and soon realized hermione and ron were still asleep.He went in the room and started pushing them gently and talking to them.

Hermione was the first to wake up,she looked confused at harry because it was too early but then she remembered everything.

They both woke up ron,who started screaming that harry bought breakfast and that he could smell it.

Hermione and ron got out of bed,dressed and then they went to eat.Ron started eating as fast as he could,but he left food for the others too.Hermione was eating slowly,she couldn't wait to see Harry's house when it would be ready.

Harry wasn't eating at all,which made hermione and ron worry about him.

"Mate are you okay?" Ron asked

"No...yes..i mean not exactly..i am moving in a house with a stranger,what if he is a creep?"

"Do you know his name?" Hermione asked

"No" harry answered

"Age?"

"No"

"Phone number"

"No"

"Now i am worried aswell,i can't let you live with a stranger" ron said and pushed his food away.

You know somethings wrong when ron doesn't want to eat.

"I dont think he will be a creep.I think he will probably be a boy..around our age,and he will be very friendly" Hermione said.She didn't believe all of that,she was not just worried,she was scared.

Harry sighed."I hope so"

"Come on eat something,you have to put your stuff in your new house,you need energy"

"Stop talking like i am a kid mione" harry saif and started eating. "Or should i say...miss weasley"

"Shut up" Hermione said and hit him,but harry laughed.

...(With cedric,hannah,matthew and ernie)..

"CED WAKE UP" hannah shouted on cedrics ear.

"WTF" cedric got up scared maming everyone laugh.

"We have to leave" matthew said

"Its very early and i am hungry" cedric said with a childish voice.

"We will stop in a bakery or something we dont have time,shut up and get up or we are leaving you here" hannah said and giggled

"But i am the one that is moving out" cedric said with a confused look

"It doesn't matter" ernie said and the 3 (hannah,ernie and matthew) dragged cedric out of bed and gave him clothes to dress up.

Cedric dressed up and then no one could wait,cedric grabbed the keys of his car,and the 4 ran down the stairs and in the garage.

They got in and they started their trip.

Cedric was scared about his roommate,but nothing could stop him from being happy in a new house.

This is the second chapter.I know its small and i am sorry but i want to write about when they get there and stuff in another chapter.Tell me what you think in the comments. :)

*I will probably upload more chapters today*