~chapter 11~

The next morning george and ginny went to the kicthen together because they had woken up a while ago and they were both hungry.As the reached downstairs they saw their oldest brother sleeping on the couch.His phone was open.George took it to his hands.

10 messages from mom.
5 calls from mom.
3.messages from dad.
12 calls from dad.

Ginny went upstairs to 'dress up' but George knew she was worried about all this messages and calls.He tried to wake up his brother but nothing happened.The others came downstairs all together,percy saw that bill was still sleeping but didnt seem to care about it.He only went to the kicthen and took a glass of water to drink- nevermind.Not even a minut3 after percy had poured the water on his older brother to wake him up. Everyone laughed with bills face when he woke up and realised what percy did.He also saw george holding his phone.

"Give me this" he said as he grabbed his phone

He saw all the calls but decided to first   look at the messages.

Mom:

Bill

Answer me.

BILL WAKE UP

BILL ITS IMPORTANT

AHHH

BILL

BILL WEASLEY YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I COME BACK HOME.

ANSWER MY CALLS STOP SLEEPING.

I HATE YOU

AT LEAST ANSWER IN THE MORNING ITS VERY IMPORTANT.

Dad:

Hey bill.I know you will not answer because you are sleeping but something really important happened with harry so when you wake up call me.

Also answer your mother in the morning because she is going crazy.

And take care of the kids.

Bill decided to text his them back.

Bill  molly arthur

Hey mom.Sorry i fell alseep yesterday because it was late and u was very tired.If you care the idiots you let me babysit are ok i think.Ignore the fact that YOUR SON poured a glass of water on me.I told you not to adopt him when he was a baby.But ok now we have to care about the other kid you adopted.Harry.What happened?Did something happen to him in the hospital?Does he need something?Is he...yk alive?

First of all i dont care about you :).
Second of all...harry is alive but he need something.He needs a surgery.

What?No!What if something happens!?I never liked this shit surgeries.They are just bullshit.

Bill i hate surgeries aswell but its the only way we can keep harry alive.I know it may be weird to tell you from texts but...lets say the surgery is tomorrow morning.

NO I AM COMING TO THE HOSPITAL.I MAY MAKE FUN OF HARRY BUT ITS A JOKE.HE IS MY BROTHER I WONT LET  HIM HAVE A SURGERY.WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS.

You wont come.Take care of the others.They are too much people for harry here.

Who is with you?

Its me,your dad,ron,fred,sirius,remus and cedric.Also...who told cedric?

George did.He feels guilty tho...

Tell him to not worry about it.

Ok but are you sure you dont want me to come?

Yes bill.Take care of your siblings.I will send you back fred and ron later.If you want you come come with someone then but not now because we are already too many people.