Surpries are my fav !!!

-Yazmin-

It’s been about two months since the whole Instagram reunion and my life as well as my family has changed. Me and Chris are dating I suppose but things aren’t as good as it sound , he’s always at some club or got with his friends and I’m got this weird vide he’s still seeing Karreuche.

About a week ago Chris got in the shower and I was still laying in the bed and his phone started ringing so I picked it up. Boy was that a mistake. I answered it and this girl was on it moaning like her life depended on it, she was screaming his name and everything. I was about to hang up until she said

“Chris baby come back over I miss it already“

I got so mad that I just hung up the phone. He came back and we argued and he said it was Karreuche playing on his phone. Instead of continuing the fight I dropped it and kept it moving.

Like I strongly doubt that girl is going to call your phone asking for you to come BACK over there.

Well, anyway Kai is good and so is my mother except for the fact she’s trying to move back to Jersey. She said that she only moved out here for me and now that I have a life of my own she wants to move back. What would I do without my mother? I’m nothing without her and Kai.

If she leaves I’m going to lose my whole entire mind out here. Dating Chris isn’t easy you have people hating on you, cameras following you and females throwing themselves at your man and it’s noting you can do because it’s his job. Oh and let me remind you guys that I have a 5 year old son. Speaking of Kai it’s time for me to go pick him up.

I got out of Chris bed and put my shoes on then walk to his Honda civic. I hate driving his new cars that’s just not me. I jumped in and turned on the radio and the first thing I hear is Came To Do. I turned it all the way up and made my way to Kai School.

“Ok that was Chris brown with came to do, after this commercial break we will hear from the man himself stay tuned.” The radio station Dj said.

I forgot he was going on a radio station I could have sworn he said he was just going to the studio. This is why you don’t talk to people why they are sleeping.

“Ok ladies I know you have been waiting for this all night and it’s finally here say hello to my little big homie Chris Breezy.”

“Wassup Dj tell em how you been”

“Aight Chris so we got a lot to talk about you haven’t been here in a while so we about to talk about it all in 60 short minuets you ready?”

 “Honestly not at all but I know there’s no way around it so let’s get this over with” Chris said with a laugh to his voice

As soon as Tell em was about to ask him a question I pulled up to the school. I missed my baby all day so I just turned off the car and ran to go get him literally. I put in the code for the front door and the doors immediately opened.

“Hey Jessica I’m here to get Kai” I said with a cute smile

She smiled back and gave me the sign out book then buzzed the door so I can go to the back and get him. Once I got to his class he was sitting down trying to spit game at this pretty little girl who had long curly hair and chocolate skin with beautiful brow eyes. Her parents must be amazing looking because their child is beyond words. Good job son.

I just stood at the door and watched as he tried to spit game at her while she paid him no attention at all, I swear I have to keep him from Keeis and Chris Mijo isn’t as bad but still not all the way good.

He tried to kiss her cheek and she punched him in the head. I’m sorry Kai baby but that was the funniest shit I have seen all day. I laughed so loud that the whole class looked at me and kai ran to me.