Truly Hurt

-Chris-

Confused was an understatement for me right now. I felt like my world was crushing. Yazmin kept her promise and left and is now saying in a hotel with Mya and Kai. I see him every other weekend but that shit is still not good enough for me. I miss my mini family and its taking a control not only on my personal life but my music as well. I can listen to the dopiest beat and can't even come up with the right words to go along with it. This never happened before with any of my other breakups.

With karrueche being pregnant it just makes everything ten times worst. We still haven't confirmed any of the blogs or social media questions about her being pregnant but we will when she gets a little bigger. She's four months and acing like she's nine. She can't do shit herself and its really starting to piss me off.

Even though I feel horrible I won't let it show. I still go to clubs and get on the mic and start turning shit up. I make everything lit.

I'm on my way to Yazmin's hotel room, for the first time to pick up kai because me and Ty taking them to go kart racing. I'm surprised because usually she would have someone bring him to me because she refuses to see me. I don't blame her though even though karrueche did get pregnant before we got together. I admit I did have sex with her ONCE while we were together that was it though. I felt like shit afterwards.

It's been five weeks since we been together and I can't wait to see my Princess I miss her so much. Her annoying ass kissing all over my face in the morning, her jumping on my back when I'm in the kitchen and she's bored, her screaming at me when me and Kai eat all her ice cream. The way her hair is always smothering me when we sleep, her wrapping her legs and arms around me like she's scared to let me go.

The fact that she won't even say hi to me when I call for Kai really lets me know that I truly fucked up. As cliché as it sound I never meant to hurt her. I have been with a lot of females in my life and none of them have anything on Yazmin. She's the best female I have ever been with and I plan on marrying her. True there's females all around that look better than her but it doesn't matter. She's the one I want.

Pulling up to the Embassy's suites I walked in and went straight to the elevators before anyone can spot me. Mya texted me the floor and room number about an hour ago so I went straight up to the ninth floor. Once the elevator stopped my heart started pounding in my chest, I didn't know what to expect.

When I got to her room I knocked and counted the seconds until the door opened. Fifteen seconds later Mya opened the door with a big smile on her face.

"Wassup light-bright"

"Wasn't no-tities having little boy"

"Fuck you"

I started busting out laughing, it's so funny how she can make fun of me but as soon as I come for her twelve year old boyish body she get mad. We walked into the room and it wasn't that bad. The beds were in a room with a television in it, and they had a kitchen and a living room.

Although the room was nice I was focused on finding Yazmin who was nowhere in sight. The bathroom door opened and I spun around praying to god it was her but it was kai and when he saw me he smiled big and ran to me and I happily picked him up.

"Wassup lil Homie"

"Hey daddy I missed you"

"I missed you to go get your bags so we can go"

He jumped down and ran to the room to go get his bags. I turned to Mya who was watching tv and gave her a sad face. I walked over to her and put my head on her shoulders.