Chapter 5💕

June 21

Kamarion aka K3

Kamarion aka K3

"Kamarionnnnn" Lana dragged walking into the guest room at Tay house. Me and her have gotten closer over these last few weeks.

I'm kinda feeling shorty but it's Dtb for life. "Girl shut yo loud mouth ass up damn" I said mugging her.

She plopped down on the bed making us both bounce. "Let's go get food i'm hungry" she said pouting. "Nah you good go ask Ky" i said rolling over finna take a fat ass nap.

"Fuck you" she said getting up and slamming the door behind her. My nonchalant ass went right to sleep after that. I was sleep for about a good hour before i heard loud ass music downstairs.

I got up mad as hell. " A nigga can't get no type of sleep around this bitch" i mumbled.

I went downstairs and saw Lana and Mani playing Tiktok mashups on Youtube. "Turn that shit the fuck down G" i said and grabbed the remote.

Lana snatched the remote from my hands and mugged me. "Last time i checked this is Tay house not yours" she said and Mani laughed. "You right" i said and with that grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

"Wait best where you goingggg?" Lana said running after me. "Going to my house so i can sleep the fuck" i said and she rolled her eyes.

"Bye mad ass nigga" she said and ran back in the house. I made sure she got in the house before pulling out.

I lived around the corner from Tay so it only took about 5 minutes maybe less. I lived by myself so it was peace and quiet.

I rolled a blunt and smoked while listening to 'Rich $ex' by Future. Weed make me sleepy so a nigga was knocked out.

Solana aka lana"Best when is you coming back?" i said and playfully rolled my eyes on Facetime with Kamarion

Solana aka lana
"Best when is you coming back?" i said and playfully rolled my eyes on Facetime with Kamarion. "I'm not yo damn Best and I'm pulling up in like 30 minutes." he said and mugged the camera.

"Ight bet don't speak to me" i said and hung up. "He gon beat yo ass" Kayla said and Mani agreed. "Ain't gon do shit" I mumbled and walked in the kitchen.

"Landen wanna be my new best?" i asked him. "Yeah i'll be yo new best Lana" he said laughing. I dabbed him up and grabbed a water out the fridge.

I was kind of tired and didn't feel like driving home so i went upstairs to the guest bedroom and got in the bed. I scrolled through Tiktok until i fell asleep.

I was sleep for like 30 minutes before i felt someone get in the bed with me. I turned around and saw Kamarion. "Kamarion the hell is you doing?" i asked laughing.

We had gotten closer over these past few weeks but not this damn close. "Just chill" he said and wrapped his arms around me.

"I thought i told yo hardheaded ass not to speak to me" i said. "Take yo ass back to sleep shorty damn" he said wit and attitude.

He strong asl so there was no use of tryna move. I went back to sleep and slept good asl. i felt safe with him next to me. Girl we pose to be Dtn for life tf is you doing? 

I woke up and saw that Kamarion was gone. I checked my phone and saw it was 11:30 at night. "Ain't no way i slept this late" i mumbled to myself.

i got out the bed and grabbed my purse and my keys. I slid on my slides and walked downstairs. Kyah and Tay were the only ones on the couch.

"Where everybody go?" i said yawning. "Girl they left. It's late as hell" Ky said chuckling. "Mm well i'll see y'all later i'm going home" i said and left.

I stopped at Mcdonald's before going home and got my usual 10pc nugget with fries and a Sprite. I got home and ate before my food got cold. I absolutely hated when that happened and everybody know you can't heat up fries.

After eating, i took a shower. I put on deodorant and the lotion i got from PINK. I threw on some shorts and a oversized T-shirt and got in bed. Turning on my fan and opening my window i went straight to sleep.

Excuse any mistakes!
Kamarion and Lana feeling eachother i see👀