*filler*

Lana's Pov

"Thanks Officer" I went back into the house and locked the door. It was 1 in the morning and someone had been shot outside my house waking the whole neighborhood up.

"Man it's time for me to move out" i sighed going into the kitchen. "Tell me about it" Kyah added. I've been looking for apartments and i'm going to see one in the morning.

I went back in my room and went to sleep for the rest of the night. My alarm went off at 9 am. I had to be at the apartments for the tour at 11.

I got up and took a shower and did my normal hygiene. I went to my closet and picked out some white ripped jeans and a black crop top. I paired it with my black and white jordan 1's

I went downstairs and grabbed a pop tart out the pantry. I grabbed my purse and my keys and went to my car.

The apartments complex wasn't too far away. It was only about a 15 minute drive.

They were luxury apartments and needed a gate code to get in. I put in the code the lady told me and drove to the front office.

"Hi i'm Amiyah i'll be your tour guide today" she shook my hand. "Are you looking for anything particular regarding to amount of bedrooms or location?" she asked

"Somewhere far from the gate entrance and at least 2 bedrooms" i told her. She took me to an area that was towards the back close to the pool area.

we walked in and i fell in love. the kitchen space was big and the living room was spacious. It had two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom was huge.

"What do you think?"

"I think i want to move in here asap" i smiled looking around.

"We can make that work. I'll draft up the paperwork" she said.

After i signed all the paper work i went to Home Depot so i could get boxes. My move in date was set for 2 weeks from now.

I called Kiyah to come help me get the boxes from my car. "Girl why do you have all these boxes?" she asked confused.

"I'm moving 2 weeks from today. I found an apartment not too far away" i said carrying the boxes up to my room.

"i see you sis, on yo grown woman shit" kiyah came in my room with the last box.

"You already know" i stuck my tongue out. I told my mom and she's happy for me. She prolly just happy that's one less kid in her house.

"You plan on moving out?" i asked kiyah sitting on my bed.

"yeah i've been looking. Tay wants me to move into his house"

"don't move in with him if you're not ready"

"I know. I got some thinking to do. Anyways i'm about to go to work" we said our goodbyes.

Excuse any mistakes !
This was just a filler chapter
Next chapter she will be moving in to her apartment