chapter 16🖤

lanas POV
move in day

"oooo best this nice" landen said helping me move boxes in. Everyone was helping me move in today. "Thank youuu" i smiled.

All of my boxes were in my apartment and now we were just unpacking. I did a lot of shopping these past two weeks and got most of the stuff i needed.

We starting off in the kitchen and living room. I bought a couch sectional that was a light grey. I decorated it with black and Pink throw pillows. I also put down a black rug in front of the couch.

We put the plates, bowls, cups, and silverware where they belonged in the kitchen. I had already went grocery shopping the night before because i knew i wasn't going to feel like it today.

Kamarion was putting together my bed and dresser in my room. "I appreciate you a lot ma boy" i said making him laugh. "Dont ever call me that. But you welcome"

I decorated the main bathroom with yellow rugs in front of the toilet and sink. I put a black trash can in there and a black shower curtain.

"please don't drop my tv" i came into the living room and saw Tay and Landen putting my tv on the wall. "Girl we mounted the tv in yo room and ain't drop it. now hush" Tay mugged.

When Kamarion was done putting together my bed and dresser, i decided to decorate my room. "I got to go make a run, i'll be back later" Kamarion said giving me a hug and walking out.

I decided to decorate my room with pink, white, and black. My comforter set was Pink with White pillows and a black accent throw pillow. The large rug by my bed was also black.

I decorated my bathroom with black rugs and a pink shower curtain. I put a white trash can by the toilet. I bought a storage thing that had wheels (idk what its called 😭) and put all of my soap, body scrubs, and body washes on there. I stocked toilet paper on the bottom.

I unpacked all my smell goods and set them on my dresser in rows. I then put up all my clothes in my drawers and in my closet.

I was finally done putting my house together by 9pm. Me and the gang had been up since 7 this morning because i wanted everything done today.

"Thank y'all for helping me" i smiled looking around at my decorated apartment. I was proud of myself. "You welcome" they all said at the same time.

I decided to cook as a thank you. I made cajun pasta, and garlic breadsticks. "It smell good in here" Kamarion said walking in. I gave him a hug and he sat down at the island.

After everyone ate, they decided to leave because they were tired. Kamarion stayed with me.

I took a shower and put on pajamas before i got in my bed. Kamarion did the same. Idk why this nigga always bring extra clothes with him, but can't blame him for being prepared i guess. I turned on a movie and got comfortable.

"Goodnight lana" he said putting his arm around my waist. "Goodnight" i replied and closed my eyes. We both were soon asleep.

———————————————————————————

I woke up in my new apartment and couldn't do nothing but smile. I was happy to have my own place. When i woke up Kamarion wasn't next to me anymore.

I checked my phone and saw he texted me telling me he had to go handle some business.

I went to the kitchen and fixed me a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch and went to the living room. I turned on bad girls club and binged watched. I didn't really have anything to do today and i didn't wanna leave my house.

I heard a knock on my door and got up. i looked through the peep hole and saw it was Kamarion. I unlocked the door and let him in.

"Goodmorning mama" he gave me a hug. "goodmorning"

"what you wanna do today?" he asked me and i shrugged. "i just wanna chill here"

We decided to chill with each other today and watch movies. We were watching Next Friday until Kamarion spoke up.

"So when we gone make our relationship official?" he looked up at me. I felt like we were already in a relationship. I wasn't talking to other niggas and i trust that he wasn't talking to other girls.

"whenever you ask me out." i said and he nodded. I was ready to call this nigga minessss.

Excuse all mistakes!!!
Puur my good sis got her own apartment
You think k3 gon ask her out?👀
vote💕